The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Bro might need an NTervention at this point :smh:
WASHED KING WASHED KING , come have seat....

images

Bro might need an NTervention at this point :smh:
WASHED KING WASHED KING , come have seat....

images

I’m fighting this like Rue from Euphoria.

I stand by my statements and I think everyone in this thread who’s single quality of life would approve from experiencing it as well.

Milk maidens with the southern accent, golden retriever, prolly a nurse or an elementary school teacher >>>>>> I don’t like the ones too deep in black culture.

Play Morgan Wallen, McKaleigh while I sit passenger seat in the Jeep your dad bought for you.

I’m fighting this like Rue from Euphoria.

I stand by my statements and I think everyone in this thread who’s single quality of life would approve from experiencing it as well.

Milk maidens with the southern accent, golden retriever, prolly a nurse or an elementary school teacher >>>>>> I don’t like the ones too deep in black culture.

Play Morgan Wallen, McKaleigh while I sit passenger seat in the Jeep your dad bought for you.
Leather might be too glazed, pantoja/cowboy hat too tight, I fear
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme (2).gif

Smh

Leather might be too glazed, pantoja/cowboy hat too tight, I fear
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme (2).gif

Smh

I’m versatile. Same reason Bron is the goat he can do it all. Y’all gotta expand y’all game. I want it all. “I’m a selfish *****, the crown is heavy”. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

-I got Timbs, grills, and locs for the black women.

-Cowboy boots, Patagonia for the milk maidens

Just unlocked a new level this past weekend, I copped some soccer jerseys bleached my beard blonde and was at Reggaeton night with all the Spanish mamis thinking I was Brazilian. Yall don’t love the game forreal.

Last edited:
I’m versatile. Same reason Bron is the goat he can do it all. Y’all gotta expand y’all game. I want it all. “I’m a selfish *****, the crown is heavy”. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

-I got Timbs, grills, and locs for the black women.

-Cowboy boots, Patagonia for the milk maidens

Just unlocked a new level this past weekend, I copped some soccer jerseys bleached my beard blonde and was at Reggaeton night with all the Spanish mamis thinking I was Brazilian. Yall don’t love the game forreal.
saint.jpg

He doesn’t even realize that those white girls code switch around him too :lol: :lol: :lol:

They’d never bring him around their family. That’s how highly they think of him. Probably saved in their phone as “Becker” with an emoji that looks like Luke Perry. Only talking to him to rebel against their pops :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom