The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I still feel some type of way about how outta pocket he was talking about Sean Taylor's death.

If you were a casual sports fan you'd think ST was a gangbanger by trade and played professional football on the side the way Wilbon and others were talking him that day.

Basically insinuated that Taylor was responsible for his own death on some "he had it coming" steez but when the actual facts came out, was quieter than a church mouse. Didn't even at minimum walk back his comments forget about apologizing for them.

One of the main reason I don't tune into PTI like I did years ago.

FDB.
If I recall Wilbon doubled down after all the facts came out. Dude is a scumbag and is part of the lack of integrity in journalism we see nowadays. Pathetic person

Colorado is a very strict statewhen it comes to firearms but if you have a permit to carry then it is legal and Ja's firearm was likely legal. Some cities (Denver included) in the state have banned firearms in certain places but I don't believe clubs are on the list. As I mentioned earlier, a new gun safety package will get passed in the legislature this term but it will likely be challenged in court.
Thus far I haven’t heard anything about Ja breaking any specific laws. No criminal investigation or whatnot I think but I’m also gonna assume Silver has the payrolled forced earning everything right now as well.

I’m gonna assume he’s just young, rich, stupid & has that peashooter licensed b4 waving it around for all his fans. I gotta give him a little credit.

This sabbatical is more about saving face and $$$. That boy worth billions to the league.

Good foul call on CP3. Every single one of them.

***** *** refs missed that last one tho!

2nd best in the world over the last 2 decades easily, makes everything look so simple man
Easily?

you-sure-really (2).gif

Back
Top Bottom