The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Is this record record getting broken by any active players?

I think there are capable players but with the way the game is played now where you got 1-5s bring it up in transition, it seems more difficult

Yeah. Possible, but unlikely. Someone like Luka or Haliburton, maybe even Jokic in an “overly-long”, stupid high scoring game, with generous score keeping.

Freemont is so fun. I deprived myself for so many years only limiting myself to the strip

But if you’re with a bunch of women and on the strip- you can get into all those clubs with long *** lines without even paying. That’s a different feeling especially being more dressed up

Vegas during summer league >>> *

It feels like you've stepped into hell though in the daytime

Can you explain the atmosphere during SL that makes being there extra special? And I’m not doubting, I’m just genuinely curious because I might look into it this year if it’s really like that

Can you explain the atmosphere during SL that makes being there extra special? And I’m not doubting, I’m just genuinely curious because I might look into it this year if it’s really like that

Pretty simple formula.

Young +Black + Handsome (optional) + any semi-semblance of height on you = Flourish x4. It's a playground out there during that time.

And you get to take in days off hoops if you so choose. Great people watching all the time.

The 1st weekend is the best time to go though after that it kinda thins out. Having promoter plugs also elevates the entire experience.

Pretty simple formula.

Young +Black + Handsome (optional) + any semi-semblance of height on you = Flourish x4. It's a playground out there during that time.

And you get to take in days off hoops if you so choose. Great people watching all the time.

The 1st weekend is the best time to go though after that it kinda thins out. Having promoter plugs also elevates the entire experience.
Yeah if you go to the strip without promoters you’re doing it wrong. Ain’t no way I’m staying in those lines and paying those crazy fees

アミーゴ アミーゴ demon *** probably knows em all and been to every city talked about rn

Did not go for that reason, but happened to be in Vegas with wifey and son when SL was going on in either 2012 or 2013. Didn’t engage in any nightlife, but was still spotting NBA people all over. Went to dinner one night and Mike Woodson and some other coaches were at the table next to us.

329200660_1301822440383504_3726699627655643091_n.jpg

Yeah. Possible, but unlikely. Someone like Luka or Haliburton, maybe even Jokic in an “overly-long”, stupid high scoring game, with generous score keeping.
had to do some research. in the last few yrs, the closest was russ who had have 24 asts in a couple gms.
gonna take someone with the ball in their hands a game

Pretty simple formula.

So you walk around tricking women you are an nba player? Lol

Back
Top Bottom