The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Going through the some of these playoff matchup pods & you would think the Warriors just beat the Prime Spurs in game 7 instead of a team a few weeks ago , people were wondering if teams were gonna tank to play

fake-smile-kanye-west.gif

This may be true but, for me, that pro does not outweigh the con of being the other team doesn't need to guard, especially for a player who's not an offensive rebound or lob threat like him.

Memphis was apparently pretty interested in Anunoby during the deadline I wonder if those talks heat back up after this.

Lebron averages 33 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 9.3 assists per game against the warriors in the playoffs. Iggy was the only guy that could remotely slow him down and bron outlasted him. Add in AD who the warriors also have never been able to contain. Plus the lakers have home court. Respect to curry but I don’t see how the warriors win the series.

DLo is terrible though
B-Ron ain't played the warriors in the playoffs in 5 yrs. Stop the steal.

The team leaked a story to the biggest national NBA reporter saying that both sides agree a fresh start is needed in an article about a role player :lol:. You don’t have to cape for these boys like this man

So it’s caping when I spit the truth and it’s okay for people to keep saying stuff that has nothing to do with todays situation? :lol:

I was just told a few days ago about how Dillon wasn’t an issue or distraction. Now, this news come out and I’m caping? Stop.

I can bring more awareness to what’s going on with this team without someone trying to throw it back in my face like I don’t know what I’m talking about. Chill g

I wonder if the Grizz front office told them to chill on the talking and creating headlines, any headlines and that's why they went Vince McMahon on Dillon Brooks.

youre-fired.gif

It’s crazy cause he would make way more money if he just shot all corner 3s this off season instead of being delusional about having way more game. They let him rock out and we saw the results
People always keep thinking it's the antics

There's no reason Dillon Brooks should have more or close to the shot attempts Bane and JJJ are getting. ZERO

Ja is 23, Already an all NBA performer, & a legit superstar in a small market What exactly do ya'll want the Grizzly to do :lol:

You get a way longer leash the more talented you are, If it Was Desmond Bane putting up Antics like Brooks his *** would still be resigned :lol:, Brooks ain't no "fall guy" he just not talented enough to continue to support the extras

Uncommon good Perk take.

So, let me get this straight….

Grizz finally was met with some adversity this season..they literally improved every single season under the Ja/Jenkins era.

Of course Dillon wasn’t going to be outed during the first few seasons because Grizz kept trending up every single year. Front office trying to take steps to improve the roster and now Dillon is a “scapegoat”.

You would think this team got like 2-3 years left of competing with some of these takes. I guess Grizz should keep all the toxic behavior around just so people can continue to say the same stuff about how they need to “mature”.

So it’s caping when I spit the truth and it’s okay for people to keep saying stuff that has nothing to do with todays situation? :lol:

I was just told a few days ago about how Dillon wasn’t an issue or distraction. Now, this news come out and I’m caping? Stop.

I can bring more awareness to what’s going on with this team without someone trying to throw it back in my face like I don’t know what I’m talking about. Chill g
Fam, you’ve been carrying water for Ja and the organization way before a few days ago. It was obvious that Brooks played his last game in Memphis given what Kleiman said the other day — now you’re trying to tell us it’s purely because he wants a bigger role? We supposed to believe you or our lying eyes? This team had a more embarrassing first round exit than the Bucks who got smoked by an 8 seed. Obviously there were going to be changes.

Like, let’s be serious for a second here

Back
Top Bottom