The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Boston really had no choice but to pay him. They'll run it back 1 more year.

I'm just curious if that'll be looked at as a hard to trade contract like a KAT down the line.
Unless he all of the sudden falls off a cliff prodiction-wise, don’t see why it would be difficult to trade him at all if needed. Gonna be a lot more dudes making big big money within the next year or two.

Boston really had no choice but to pay him. They'll run it back 1 more year.

I'm just curious if that'll be looked at as a hard to trade contract like a KAT down the line.
If money is the same: just based off position alone I'd rather have Brown than Towns. Wolves got themselves into quite the situation trying to pay him and Gobert in 2023 like this

On topic though, is KAT really up there in terms of untrabeability

Unless he all of the sudden falls off a cliff prodiction-wise, don’t see why it would be difficult to trade him at all if needed. Gonna be a lot more dudes making big big money within the next year or two.

I just think he is who he is at this point. So you know exactly what you're getting.

Alot of the dudes that will be eligible for that 300m+ contract, really wont be worth it, but teams are going to have no choice

Are teams going to trade multiple FRPs to add 60m/yr to their books?

Too easy
Screenshot_20230725_164435_Firefox Focus.jpg

I just think he is who he is at this point. So you know exactly what you're getting.

Alot of the dudes that will be eligible for that 300m+ contract, really wont be worth it, but teams are going to have no choice

Are teams going to trade multiple FRPs to add 60m/yr to their books?
Don't think it's unrealistic to get an even better Beal return. At least one or two Firsts and a bunch of swaps

Ben Simmons stole 180 million….

Leave Jaylen Brown alone!!!

At least he still isn’t deterred from going left or scared to use that unreliable handle :lol: :lol:

He cappin. He doesn't have to intentionally take nights off. His talent uses PTO whenever it feels like it. Man's skills don't care who in the stands. It could be eastern conference finals and the pope, Obama, Beyonce, dj Khaled son, Jesus, biggie, Sally Jessie Raphael all show up, it don't matter, if his talent had a trip planned, ***** it's going to Jamaica. Good luck.

It sucks that Jaylen had the series he did against Miami, but with the way folks are talking about him today, you’d think that’s what he always does or something.

He was awesome in both the Atlanta and Philly series. Over 50/40 splits in both.

The year before that he shot 49/44 splits against Miami in the ECF.

He’s normally a very, very good 2nd fiddle.
BI > Jaylen

Better playmaker

Back
Top Bottom