The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

He will be traded before the deal expires. Multiple times even I’m sure.

OG ain’t like that
As if they can’t replace JB’s scoring or disappearing acts in the postszn w/ the combined efforts of the rest of their talents. The unicorn gonna eat too.

But throw in All Defense entering his prime, who switches 1-5 and you’re right, I’m not saying he’s like that redundancy Brown at all.

So imo he does fit better & costs half the price.

As if they can’t replace JB’s scoring or disappearing acts in the postszn w/ the combined efforts of the rest of their talents. The unicorn gonna eat too.

But throw in All Defense entering his prime, who switches 1-5 and you’re right, I’m not saying he’s like that redundancy Brown at all.

OG is a whole 10 ppg worse than Jaylen brown. The Celtics have defended well enough to make deep runs. They have scoring droughts and OG ain’t the one to fix that.

He’s a whole level beneath brown and I don’t even mess with Jaylen like that.

Yea OG may truly be the most overrated player in the league.

OG is a whole 10 ppg worse than Jaylen brown. The Celtics have defended well enough to make deep runs. They have scoring droughts and OG ain’t the one to fix that.

He’s a whole level beneath brown and I don’t even mess with Jaylen like that.
Pls reread so this doesn’t end in circles.

Buddy would not be missed w/ the money that could’ve went to replacing that hallowed 10 ppg difference between he & OG.

The defense is a whole level above JB while we’re here.

It sucks that Jaylen had the series he did against Miami, but with the way folks are talking about him today, you’d think that’s what he always does or something.

He was awesome in both the Atlanta and Philly series. Over 50/40 splits in both.

The year before that he shot 49/44 splits against Miami in the ECF.

He’s normally a very, very good 2nd fiddle.

Pls reread so this doesn’t end in circles.

Buddy would not be missed w/ the money that could’ve went to replacing that hallowed 10 ppg difference between he & OG.

The defense is a whole level above JB while we’re here.
Money spent on other guys means what when come playoff time, especially at the end, you’re running 8 guys out there max? Boston is already deep as it is anyways.

OG was the 3rd or 4th best player on a team that missed the playoffs. He’s not the answer for the Celtics. The kings though, sure

The rumor was one team offered 3 firsts

Whether that was true to begin with is up for debate

Edit: pacers and grizzlies via lowe

The Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers, and Golden State Warriors all reportedly made pushes to acquire the Toronto Raptors' 25-year-old forward as the clock ticked toward the 3 pm deadline. At one point, Memphis offered three first-round picks for Anunoby, according to ESPN's Zach Lowe. Indiana too offered three firsts along with Houston's second-round pick, Lowe added. The Warriors got into the mix, though a Jonathan Kuminga-based package never gained much traction, per C.J. Holmes

What do you mean “worth?”

IMG_7426.gif

Boston really had no choice but to pay him. They'll run it back 1 more year.

I'm just curious if that'll be looked at as a hard to trade contract like a KAT down the line.

Back
Top Bottom