The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Wake up expecting to read some light banter and Warriors slander in here.

Opens thread....
65AC41438DD90299BA3B08AD43EB9BA133B1465A

Ohhhhh, Hell nah.

I'm Thankful for you dudes. Have yourselves a great day with the family.

See y'all tomorrow.

Just googled Travis Barker daughter, that's crazy. I didn't know they could do those surgeries on girls under 18. She gone, aint saving her.

Please don't let me have a daughter in this era. :smh:

As progressive and player friendly Adam Silver is, I'm not sure why he hasn't just made sure CP3 and Foster never crossed path again.

Doesn’t the NBA have grades/reviews for their referees? Scott Foster is always a part of drama/fracases. It’s always him. Time and time again he’s always mixed up in something negative with players. Leagues need to start realizing that explicit language and back and forth verbal banter is a part of sports. On all levels.

Foster could’ve easily walked away from CP3. He enjoyed the back and forth until CP3 probably got the best of him and decided to “T” him up which was wrong. Shouldn’t have “T’d” dude up

Doesn’t the NBA have grades/reviews for their referees? Scott Foster is always a part of a drama/referee fracases. It’s always him
It’s weird for sure. It’s a major headline when Scott Foster gets assigned to officiate certain playoff games. That should never be the case for an official in any sport. But his assignments are a story every NBA playoff run.

So they can probably find out the age of the girl based of the pictures . Her classmates would dox her and Josh Giddey might be in for some trouble

LeBron claims he always makes the right play, brushing off criticism for passing to Cam and boasting about it when it worked out. Yet, after Kyrie's 3-pointer, he opts for the "right play" by passing to a double-teamed AD, resulting in a turnover. His actions never cease to amaze with their inconsistency and foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom