The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Lakers were middle of the pack defensively and worst in the league in 3pt shots attempted last year :lol:

What 3pt shooters did they have? Attempts have alot to do with your personnel.

Luka and Kyrie didnt help THJ get any better and Seth Curry had his worst year as a Mav.

If I'm one of the greatest shooters ever I'm not going to play with Kyrie and Luka. I want the ball.

Lakers caught fire after December. D'Lo, Bron, Rui, Taurean all had good shooting seasons, Reaves was up and down. But they didn't attempt a lot of threes because the priority was rim attacks. Redick wants more threes though.

I *think* the Lakers would ask more of Klay than the Mavs would. But if he doesn't want to do a heavier lift (particularly offensively), then I wouldn't blame him.

Defensively, I think bringing him in would force Vando to start and be the lead defender that Rui can't be and Christie isn't ready for.
The workload issue is why I'm a little surprised that Clippers are out of the running for him. With Kawhi, Mann and now DJJ around, Klay wouldn't be expected to take the toughest perimeter defensive assignments and also would fit in pretty seamlessly with the Clippers offense as a floor spacer.

BUT, Klay's dad is a Laker, so I was always doubtful we had a real shot.

What 3pt shooters did they have? Attempts have alot to do with your personnel.

Luka and Kyrie didnt help THJ get any better and Seth Curry had his worst year as a Mav.

If I'm one of the greatest shooters ever I'm not going to play with Kyrie and Luka. I want the ball.
Yeah this is the last time I'm even responding to you.

Their BEST SHOOTERS in the Luka era were Tim - who this thread and Knicks fans in particular have **** on for years now - and Seth Curry - who can't defend and can't do anything other than shoot. And you can easily argue both those guys had their best years playing next to Luka.

Listen to what you're arguing and how flatly stupid it sounds.

I'm wondering where all this acceptance for Klay coming from like we didn't see him be completely washed the whole season. What new information am I missing?
We've all forgotten last season. It don't count.

men-in-black-memory-eraser-boom-flash-o537swgxc5s2gp6o.webp

Yeah this is the last time I'm even responding to you.

Their BEST SHOOTERS in the Luka era were Tim - who this thread and Knicks fans in particular have **** on for years now - and Seth Curry - who can't defend and can't do anything other than shoot. And you can easily argue both those guys had their best years playing next to Luka.

Listen to what you're arguing and how flatly stupid it sounds.

Why you so mad? Ya'll not going anywhere next year anyway

If you're gonna be this mad atleast post some stats to back up your fandom.

Please show me how THJ and Seth had their best years. There is a reason THJ got sent to the nights watch aka Detroit. Half his years in DAL were the same ****

Luka spent the entire Finals not getting his role players involved. I'm supposed to believe he'll make Klay better.

Kyrie balled out in a contract year to get paid. I'm supposed to believe the Mavs will be just as good. He'll go back to his regular self.

Mavs lost their best defender. I'm supposed to believe Klay will be guarding everyone at 35.

Seth went there to die. THJ stats all stayed the same or dropped with Kyrie/Luka.

Its ok to be a fan, dont be a blind one.

Back
Top Bottom