The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Serious question for all the milk men in here. Do yall run into issues with people pressing yall still?
1701113375429.gif

Drake level sneak lyric :lol:

My wife is half milk... Fat free? Skim? IDK what the Twitter boys calling it these days :lol:

I've only ever been pressed by one of my aunts, and I put her in her place early.

Are people in here still being approached in real life?

It might be because I am on pace to rapidly becoming washed but I don’t know what pressed means in this scenario :lol:

Ive never had a white supremacist come at me or had slurs thrown at me but things turned upside down after the 2016 election.

Y’all are setting Malika up, man.

She’s not about to talk about unsubstantiated, incomplete JOSH GIDDEY (no disrespect) allegations on a Monday after a weekend of hoops to talk about plus Lakers-Sixers and Nuggets-ClIps tonight and the league or team hasn’t even commented. This is not on the teleprompters bingo card.

btw added an 8 week old to the clan. Bruv is a lil ball of joy fr

F047C1F4-6468-44E3-B562-6BAD314000CA.jpeg

1AC7AA55-478C-423E-9726-489C7E21E438.jpeg

I would ask you to post the registry but I‘m not trying to get forwarded to Luka and Brunson highlights :lol: Just messing, happy for you bro :nthat: I don’t even know what breed is but dude looks like he has the juice

What did you name him, if you don’t mind me asking?

I would ask you to post the registry but I‘m not trying to get forwarded to Luka and Brunson highlights :lol: Just messing, happy for you bro :nthat: I don’t even know what breed is but dude looks like he has the juice

What did you name him, if you don’t mind me asking?
NTers been wildin lol.. no registry for Benedict

But he supposedly a yorkie and poodle mix

He’s the size of my iPhone.. shi crazy

TheColi they will call you a C**n or a bedwench for it but have threads dedicated to PAWGS
dead.png
I remember reading a thread on the Coli a while back and dudes were just ****ting on interracial dating like crazy. It was like a dozen Umars talking at one time.

You would swear dating black dudes dating white women was as bad as them selling drugs in black communities. And I'm in front of my screen reading the slander like....

Last edited:
NTers been wildin lol.. no registry for Benedict

But he supposedly a yorkie and poodle mix

He’s the size of my iPhone.. shi crazy

Thats a dope name, man. In my previous situations, I never naming rights (or agreed to a name I didn’t rock with).

He looks way bigger than that! What kills me is single yambs who have dogs as big as them. I just think that’s like having another person living with you in a studio or 1BR :lol:

You and HIM HIM have me looking forward to being a dog dad again but that has never worked out for me historically :lol: I’m going to need guarantees and negotiation so probably not until sometime in Q1-Q3 in 2024. We gonna have to meet at the dog park :lol: :nthat:

I remember reading a thread on there a while back and dudes were just ****ting on interracial dating like crazy. It was like a dozen Umars talking at one time.

You would swear dating black dudes dating white women was as bad as them selling drugs in black communities. And I'm in front of my screen reading the slander like....

#NotMyNT Glad Meth and aepps20 aepps20 cleared things up

Back
Top Bottom