The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

l’m just researching the competition in case me and storm2006 storm2006 buy this place from Meth! :lol:

I laugh everytime I see PAWG because I remember the first time dropping the term on my my white friends and they thought I was using some slang like the Pogs we had as kids. I pulled up the AirPlay on my TV and went to PHub and these dudes were like
1701119243801.gif

Every time I told them about a new girl afterwards they asked if she was a PAWG :lol:

I laugh everytime I see PAWG because I remember the first time dropping the term on my my white friends and they thought I was using some slang like the Pogs we had as kids. I pulled up the AirPlay on my TV and went to PHub and these dudes were like
1701119243801.gif

Every time I told them about a new girl afterwards they asked if she was a PAWG :lol:
airplay on the tv? what kinda horny yall was on :lol:

The definition of what is a PAWG has shifted dramatically in my lifetime

When I was 18, at white girl with a slightly above average amount of cakes was a PAWG.

Now these BBLs got cheek inflation outta control.

The **** I see seeing on the strip be having me breaking my neck. If I'm out to dinner down there during the weekend of a big fight, event, or especially AVN, catch me in the Cosmo taking in the sights like...

21102259aac24cfd76ebf24826709c9b.gif

btw added an 8 week old to the clan. Bruv is a lil ball of joy fr

F047C1F4-6468-44E3-B562-6BAD314000CA.jpeg

1AC7AA55-478C-423E-9726-489C7E21E438.jpeg

He already tired of you making him pose for pictures and you adjusting his posture for the perfect angle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/k Congrats man! :pimp: :pimp:hat Trying to get me another Rottwiler. I was thinking about an emerald boa too. Trying to get a caiman but in Florida, you have to take a damn course to get approval

For some reason I can only post in one place. I lurk other boards/Reddit but this is my only forum i say anything

Used to post on operation sports several years ago and only lurk nt

I enjoy lurking reddit

Dont post much on that slop fest but NFL game day threads and certain nba game threads are pure toxicity but also hilarious

My favorite memory of posting on another forum involve NT.

I remember before an election (08 or 12 can't remember) there was a really right wing and racist dude that used to **** on Obama a lot. Doing that, at that time, with a forum full minorities, went as well as you expected because mans used to get roasted.

He eventually stopped posting on NT for a little bit.

One day, someone found dude on the Sean Hannity Show forums. Instantly a wave of people from NT started making accounts, using NT references and Mod names and their screen names, and started posting on the forum.

Flood the forum with Obama talk, said we ain't leaving until dude comes back to NT to get roasted some more, and just general trolling.

They would ban people but the forum had no cooling off period so you could just make a new SN and be back to it within minutes.

The "patriots" on there were freaking out. They tried to fight back for a minute, spewing all kinds of racism, then eventually they demanded dude leave the forum and go back to NT so they could have peace.

I remember one person writing "is nowhere safe for white people anymore".

Dude came back, and eventually I think essential1 essential1 roasted him so bad in a post he said ****** everyone, and he was going off to law school.

The funniest thing about that night was someone made a JRose screen name and was taking the side of the Sean Hannity posters.

The definition of what is a PAWG has shifted dramatically in my lifetime

When I was 18, at white girl with a slightly above average amount of cakes was a PAWG.

Now these BBLs got cheek inflation outta control.

The **** I see seeing on the strip be having me breaking my neck. If I'm out to dinner down there during the weekend of a big fight, event, or especially AVN, catch me in the Cosmo taking in the sights like...

21102259aac24cfd76ebf24826709c9b.gif
Y’all been dropping too much knowledge.

You confirmed EXACTLY why I don’t want to go to Vegas for the IST semis/finals. Vegas for 4 days, over a long weekend with PAWGs and BBLs running wild and me left to my own devices just seems like a bad decision :lol:

Back
Top Bottom