The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

hmmm Maybe Kidd, but def not Nash.

tbh I think Nash or Magic or Bird are the greatest passers of all time. So i think it's unfair to compare Haliburton to him. I just don't see the type of really clairvoyant "how did he see that" type of passes, you see with Nash, Magic, Bird.

With what you have described, Kidd is right there with Magic and Nash.

The clippers honestly play and act like an old team that already won a chip.

Dont hustle, fight over screens play with no energy . Its a culture problem not a talent problem

I think I was called a contrarian for saying the only thing Josh Giddey does well is be tall and pass.

being tall and passing well, is the basis for a pretty solid game. but if he never learns to shoot, or really is able to bully people with his size imo he's a tough fit next to Shai.
admittedly he is distracted and he s doing everything like 15% worst than his rookie year. But even at his best, the fit with SGA was a bit suboptimal if he's not going to be able to space, at least shoot league average from 3. His lack of confidence is just super magnified at this point

I actually find Kevin funny in real life situations. Him and Snoop were one of the best things about the Olympics.

Much better unscripted. Especially when he's with "the fellas" so to speak. None of that corny **** gon fly.

If they bring former and current NBA stars on the megacast with KHart like they do with the Mannings, I definitely see potential.

Hey Vernon, what would you have done to him if he would've fouled you like that? :lol:

Rudy Gobert:

after all the slander last year the DPOY award is headed

tumblr_c5c0015cfbf6befd1fcfbdba36666f46_aaca7e41_540.gif

Going to be Gobert by a landslide if they stay top 3 in the West.

Even though his defensive numbers / impact is great, the perception on AD is that he takes games off and has a questionable motor. I don' t think you can win DPOY with that hanging over you.

Going to be Gobert by a landslide if they stay top 3 in the West.

Even though his defensive numbers / impact is great, the perception on AD is that he takes games off and has a questionable motor. I don' t think you can win DPOY with that hanging over you.
The defense is always there, it's the offense that tanks with AD.

Back
Top Bottom