The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

7BAFAC82-0823-4CE2-BECA-BF97E766D7CC.jpeg

Every single one of these squads played last nite & won their matchup :smh:

It still baffles me that Bron had the career he’s had without a hall of fame coach. I don't want to diss Spo, but was he really THIS Spo then?

Phil & Pop weren’t THAT Phil & Pop out the gate either.

Or at least known as HOF coaches until they won.

I was legit asking. I don't even know what you're talking about in the thread currently. Was a legit ask.
the topic that was brought up was how fans of a large mkt team like the knicks don't elevate their voting to reflect their large fanbase because votes are really lagging for brunson & randle

Lolwut?

He's been outstanding this season and hasn't missed time. His defense last night kept LA within striking distance for much of the game.

AD is NOT the problem this season, neither is Bron
The non bubble Lakers problems since Bron been there has been roster construction, but front office/Bron won’t fire themselves for that so they just swap out coaches instead

They can bring in another coach but it’ll be the same headlines Jan 2025

1704399336141.png

this was a nice combo,

Rick Adleman had basically checked out that year, as a result they way under performed their point differential.

48 win team by point differential but only won 40 games.
Was Nikola the inspiration for Nico?

niko.png

5aabee085bafe354256b8242

🤔

Edit: Yeah the drug lord story confirms it

Last edited:
Ricky made them T Wolves fun to watch! And especially a fun team to play with in 2K

Dude passing was unreal. Spanish Rondo for real

RR

To this day, I remember watching his NBA debut live. It was so electric and he legit looked like the 2nd coming on Nash:

Back
Top Bottom