The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

so will Doc Rivers be coach of the Lakers before or after January 15th?
Andre-the-giant GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Keep Trae/Jalen/Okongwu/N maybe Bey…Sellers for everyone else take what you can get and start over with that group
I respect Bey for his defensive efforts but homie cannot shoot and he takes at least 5 3’s a night. If a team wants him in a deal he can go.

Appreciate it famb, sincerely, but I was only joking about the donation part.

I don't need the money and would not feel comfortable accepting money for something like that anyway.

I am legit debating getting it though. Only thing is that $1000 is a lot for something I will not use a lot, and might not use at all in a couple years.

Plus, my girlfriend gonna hassle me for getting another kitchen gadget. She had something to say when I bought a $40 Whirly Pop over Xmas.

But as soon as the food is done cooking, she be walking into the kitchen like....

9b2b8835-832a-4df6-b435-c82657320857_text.gif

But again, thanks, appreciate it.
By the time you go to check that brisket before it's almost done and you see slivers of it missing

7f54d93f8db0f8a1b4d9b4e8f4bcec6a.gif

**** now you got me going down this indoor smoking rabbit hole. Going to have to divert a bit of funds from some other hobbies I guess
Ninja also has a bunch of unnecessary products I want to waste money on.

The entire Turkey needs to get it poppin’ with the votes for Sengun. Best player in his class and deserves to be the first all star from there.

He had 11/8/2 relax. You think that is max contract worthy?
I’m completely relaxed on this beautiful Thursday

since everyone always says he’s overrated he can’t be overrated lol

I guess you can call him overpaid if he gets the max, ye shrug

It still baffles me that Bron had the career he’s had without a hall of fame coach. I don't want to diss Spo, but was he really THIS Spo then?

Back
Top Bottom