The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Appreciate it famb, sincerely, but I was only joking about the donation part.

I don't need the money and would not feel comfortable accepting money for something like that anyway.

I am legit debating getting it though. Only thing is that $1000 is a lot for something I will not use a lot, and might not use at all in a couple years.

Plus, my girlfriend gonna hassle me for getting another kitchen gadget. She had something to say when I bought a $40 Whirly Pop over Xmas.

But as soon as the food is done cooking, she be walking into the kitchen like....

9b2b8835-832a-4df6-b435-c82657320857_text.gif

But again, thanks, appreciate it.
If you need someone to support ur kitchen purchases and leave nothiing on the plate, let me know fam. I AM READY!

Think he meant someone more established. Spo/Udonis is great but it was the beginning of his coaching career.
yeah i got that, its hard.
i think he still deserves the credit, as a young coach managing a global superstar and being the leader of the team taking them to consecutive final appearances has to mean something even if lehammer was in charge

It still baffles me that Bron had the career he’s had without a hall of fame coach. I don't want to diss Spo, but was he really THIS Spo then?
He was

His film room background is well documented & he’s always had an imagination.

Then after Bron/Wade tried and failed to fire him after that 9-8 start, they bought in & took off.

They even had to retool the offense with Wade declining after that Mavs loss. Seamless

From your perspective, what stands out as the most unexpected development in the NBA? This could include surprises related to teams, records, players, rookies, and etc.

The magic and wolves winning records surprise me.. and to a lesser extent the 6ers

Pistons should not have the worst record. I’d expect that to be Charlotte or the wizards

Didn’t think the lakers be this bad

Not surprised the pacers and thunder winning records

Not surprised at the warriors losing record

I never want to hear about market size again. Brunson having a first team all NBA season in the largest market in the league concrete jungle where dreams are made of and has less votes than haliburton

Ever

Yeah, I would have gone:
  1. Hali
  2. Brunson
  3. Maxey
  4. Dame
  5. Trae

He was

His film room background is well documented & he’s always had an imagination.

Then after Bron/Wade tried and failed to fire him after that 9-8 start, they bought in & took off.

They even had to retool the offense with Wade declining after that Mavs loss. Seamless
Appreciate it. Crazy how long ago that was. How quickly people can forget stuff.

knicks fan voting is just like how ny'ers vote for political candidates "oh someone else will vote him in because there's so many of us"

it's not complacency. it's laziness
There’s still enough of y’all that care though. I’m not pointing fingers but it’s just odd to see Brunson with that many votes. He’s checked every box

absolutely agree.

randle has had a even better year than brunson and he's not even on that list. lots of deserving names there, but knicks fans need to do more

bridges and kuzma getting more votes than randle :smh:

Back
Top Bottom