The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

424668726_768457021983360_1519101519793224259_n.jpg

I guarantee you they wont keep the same energy with Cade sitting yesterday but since its embiid and sixers its a NBA issue

LOLOLOL
And it’s like Jo literally missed a handful of games just earlier this month with the same knee but since he wasn’t on the report it’s an issue? The dude is always hurt

i also find it very comical how 1 player can get you so worked up LOL

like seriously what has embiid done to antidope antidope ? like we need to know
Does antidope antidope ever need a valid reason to let some hate out?

Mans could order some Chipotle on Doordash, they could mess up his bowl in the smallest why, and that is enough for them to make a lifetime enemy in Anti.

They think they can just give him brown rice when he ordered white?

He gonna be outside the restaurant 20 mins later like...

giphy.webp

And it’s like Jo literally missed a handful of games just earlier this month with the same knee but since he wasn’t on the report it’s an issue? The dude is always hurt
i can see the uproar in not having him on the Injury list i totally get that - BUT that has nothing to do with embiid nor should it be his fault like many are blaming

this is all on the med staff or who reports the news to the team before

we seen him get hurt on his same knee vs pacers and come back

something tells me during warm ups in the high altitude his knee swelled up some more IMO and med staff said nah its a no-go

i can see the uproar in not having him on the Injury list i totally get that - BUT that has nothing to do with embiid nor should it be his fault like many are blaming

this is all on the med staff or who reports the news to the team before

we seen him get hurt on his same knee vs pacers and come back

something tells me during warm ups in the high altitude his knee swelled up some more IMO and med staff said nah its a no-go
I full expect him to do the tip off and then immediately check out on one of these going forward lol

I guarantee you they wont keep the same energy with Cade sitting yesterday but since its embiid and sixers its a NBA issue

LOLOLOL
I don’t think anyone but me & datznasty datznasty watched that game :lol: Went on twitter to see if a beat writer asked Mark D about laying down against the worst team in the league, or if anyone even noticed at all but found absolutely nothing

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone but me & datznasty datznasty watched that game :lol: Went on twitter to see if a beat writer asked Mark D about laying down against the worst team in the league, or if anyone even noticed at all but found absolutely nothing
I couldnt even watch, surprise Bally Sports was down. And I have league pass but of course blacked out. Is there a way I can vpn or something and negate that because I bought LP at full price

I guess though that since SGA usually sits the first 6 of the 4th anyways, and it was a 14 pt game by then coach said d it. Back to back and Minnesota win is more important since we could need it as a tiebreaker

But the Thunder did cut the lead from **** 15 to 3 at one point in the 4th, could have inserted SGA there even if it was early.

Speaking of which we have to get him and Chet some rest. He is clearly hobbling on that knee since it happened and Chet super tired, being the only big and having your backups be a 6’7 215ish basically 2 guard in Kenrich and JWill is 6’9 and hanging into being good enough honestly, if hes not shooting 45% from 3.

Duren hit for 20/20+ and I bet Presti still doesnt do anything at the deadline even though size/rebounding is a glaring issue

He was just saying what everyone was looking for the words to say :lol:
That may be true, but the messenger matters. EYE am NOT trying to hear that from a hippity-hoppity-boppity guy who spouts ill-informed social and geopolitical commentary. Just sounds like hate TBH

Inb4 he's a "Legend" or whatever. Those kinds of rappers act like they are the only ones who can read.

That may be true, but the messenger matters. EYE am NOT trying to hear that from a hippity-hoppity-boppity guy who spouts ill-informed social and geopolitical commentary. Just sounds like hate TBH

Inb4 he's a "Legend" or whatever. Those kinds of rappers act like they are the only ones who can read.
Who would be the right messenger then? Genuinely curious

Back
Top Bottom