The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I would hope the nets would look much better with an elite 3pt shooter in Seth when he gets back.ast night was a step in the right direction for Ben.
TJ warren and Seth should in theory add some much needed offense. Their defense will still suck tho

Nets shoukdve really gotten rid of KD when they had the chance. Shoukdve tanked this year and got picks

Ben had that nice play on defense on Luka to send it to OT. And generally held up on switches last night. But that was about as good as it got.

KD and ESPECIALLY Kyrie are working waaaaaay to hard for their shots. And part of it, is this is kinda how KD & especially Kyrie want to play on offense. But they won’t make it through the season playing this way. Obviously, Seth & Joe Harris + whatever TJ Warren is, will help alleviate that. But it’s going to boil down to Ben on offense, clogging **** up. You can’t win that way.

Kyrie had a play in OT. I think they were down two…where he broke down the defender and thought he had a lane to the cup. But Ben’s guy just steps in the gap/driving lane and blows it up. Kyrie kicks it out for a well contested 3 from Royce. And you could see the frustration.

Luka usage way too high btw. They get good shots, but the Harden era Rockets stuff only going to but so far. Work with what you got I guess.

See, this is a dope breakdown. :pimp:

People can still be critical of Ben and say that he sucks without having to put the extra hot sauce on it. :lol:

also can’t be Draymond without Draymond teammates either. Nets could use a stretch 5 since they are stuck with ben.

I disagree to a point.

They have personnel to mimic the Warriors. Two lethal shooters + a jack of all trades who excels at defense.

The problem is that unlike Curry and Klay, both KI and KD would much rather have the ball in their hands instead of moving and cutting.

Paul George: Assignment This Year Is Winning It All
OCT 27, 2022 3:58 PM

George_Paul_lac_191124.jpg

The Los Angeles Clippers have championship aspirations again this season after getting Kawhi Leonard back from a torn ACL.

"I'm more focused than I ever been," George told ESPN. "You talk about locked in, I am locked into this year. I mean that's what you're going to get, a leader and just whatever it takes. That's always been my attitude and the spirit I carry.

"I'm prepared and understand what the assignment is this year.

"Winning it all."

George and Leonard joined the Clippers in 2019 and have subsequently only won three playoff series together.

I disagree to a point.

They have personnel to mimic the Warriors. Two lethal shooters + a jack of all trades who excels at defense.

The problem is that unlike Curry and Klay, both KI and KD would much rather have the ball in their hands instead of moving and cutting.

So then they don’t have the personnel if guys don’t cut and need the ball

I disagree to a point.

Y’all gotta stop trying to replicate what the warriors have. It ain’t happening

In the same post you argue that the nets have the personnel to mirror the warriors you also say they don’t have the personnel to mirror the warriors

Wut is happening

Russ is out of the league once this contract is up
His low iq, drop off in athleticism, and lack of a shot makes him a liability when he is on the court. Unless he is a locker room guy and can help the young kids, what value does he bring?

:lol: Way the world is reacting to everything NBA you wouldn't think we weren't only 5 games into a season. The pace of things past decade really messed us all up.
So true.

Like it wasn’t just last season that the Celtics started the season looking like *** and ended up going to the Finals. :lol:

Prisoner-of-the-moment syndrome epidemic.

Paul George: Assignment This Year Is Winning It All
OCT 27, 2022 3:58 PM

George_Paul_lac_191124.jpg

The Los Angeles Clippers have championship aspirations again this season after getting Kawhi Leonard back from a torn ACL.

"I'm more focused than I ever been," George told ESPN. "You talk about locked in, I am locked into this year. I mean that's what you're going to get, a leader and just whatever it takes. That's always been my attitude and the spirit I carry.

"I'm prepared and understand what the assignment is this year.

"Winning it all."

George and Leonard joined the Clippers in 2019 and have subsequently only won three playoff series together.

oh word?

Back
Top Bottom