The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

New NBA moms had a historic night
hubie (3).png
Animals...all of you.

*deep dives twitter*
200w.gif

Since a guy from Santa Clara just got drafted, I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I have accepted a job with the Office of County Counsel for Santa Clara County. Have been a burned out on the law firm grind and wanted to try something different before I get way too old.

I welcome suggestions from any NorCal NT bros on neighborhoods/towns not far from San Jose that offer decent property values.

Whole bordering area is pretty prime over there. Los Gatos has been pretty consistent value wise for a hot minute.

Gonna have to link up for a beer or something when you move out this way my guy

Everything I’ve read seems to indicate enough room for Kyrie and still full $12.4 MLE… might necessitate Kyrie taking a slight cut, or waiving Bullock or taking slightly less money back on a Tim trade or dumping McGee, but they can get there fairly easily.

If so, they fixed a hell of a lot of problems in one night.

@SneakerProSr. Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

This as aggressive a come up as the Mavs could've hoped for tonight, right?
Have no idea how they offloaded Bertrans, was quite the move, hope that turns into much needed depth

As for the three newcomers it’s not too exciting tbh

I’ve said my prediction on lively. Holmes is a good backup, makes the mcgee thing last thing look worse. The utility rook is cool I guess

There were so many more so skill players left at 12 so I hope lively was worth it

Since a guy from Santa Clara just got drafted, I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I have accepted a job with the Office of County Counsel for Santa Clara County. Have been a burned out on the law firm grind and wanted to try something different before I get way too old.

I welcome suggestions from any NorCal NT bros on neighborhoods/towns not far from San Jose that offer decent property values.
You’re in for a rude rude awakening here re: properties. Prepare to question your decision.

Also, warriors fans in bay will drive you nuts

Have no idea how they offloaded Bertrans, was quite the move, hope that turns into much needed depth

As for the three newcomers it’s not too exciting tbh

I’ve said my prediction on lively. Holmes is a good backup, makes the mcgee thing last thing look worse. The utility rook is cool I guess

There were so many more so skill players left at 12 so I hope lively was worth it
I think that not keeping Wallace will haunt them. He was the best perimeter defender in the draft. Something the Mavs need. He plays bigger than what he is. You don't pass on Kentucky guards

Back
Top Bottom