The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

And NBA media has collectively done a **** job getting people interested in the next generation of all-stars.

Wemby might be special enough that he can overcome that and get casuals interested.

Obviously the skip and SAS pulling a ‘crossfire’ with sports in general hasn’t been great for the actual sports

But while the nba has no choice but to empower the players.. the actions of players have to be factored in to how the wheels got rolling and the current state

League was always about stars, but even going into the 00s the stars were synonymous with teams

But I’d argue the actions of some the biggest names had just as much of a negative impact as the media (Lebron and then KD especially)

Because of course Lebron loves the focus he’s still receiving in the middle of the playoffs when his team hasn’t played for weeks.. especially when one of the league marquee franchises is about to win a title

If the Celtics of all teams ain’t a big enough brand to pull viewers, league needs to figure shh out quick

This is a players league, not a teams league. Especially with the player empowerment era. The league is doing fine. They just tripled the media rights deal :lol:

I know, I said it multiple times

But as I said above in what you quoted, at least those stars previously were associated with teams

Even with the shoes, we all knew the deal.. Jordan’s would get bulls colorways

If Suns draft Bronny, Book should just ask for that trade

Being reckless is one thing, can't waste your prime if they want to be unserious

If Suns draft Bronny, Book should just ask for that trade

Being reckless is one thing, can't waste your prime if they want to be unserious
sign and trade
bron for book

YARN | So. We have a deal. | Arrested Development (2003 ...

Back
Top Bottom