The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

confused-confused-staring.gif

soon as dwight let it be known he was not "gay" he turnt into the booty warrior

NBA players/staff are professional business travelers so they get used to it but those extended trips (like the Bubble) are beastly so I somewhat understand.

Having said that, I did something very similar to the Bubble with far less connectivity to the outside world and I would actually lean towards Steven Adams account even factoring in the amount of time Bron was there. Yes, being limited to a hotel room for 8.5 weeks isn’t ideal for anyone, particularly for those with a family, but when you are at a location with all expenses paid, and boundless luxury amenities then it was waaayyy different and not like what Bron is describing :lol:

The amount they are getting paid can’t be discounted either IMO.
These dudes have had access to the finest things, best hotels, best restaurants on the road, etc. You can’t really compare the standard for some hundred millionaires to millionaires to our own :lol:. They were stuck on a Disney campus for months. They’re typically at 5 star hotels on the road or their own ridiculous spots when they’re at home. Of course it sounds ridiculous to us but we’re really talking about people who experience the highest quality of luxury in their daily lives.

Back
Top Bottom