The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Not about the bread, he felt disrespected by the warriors organization. He was never coming back.

- benched him for a rookie
- paid Poole before Klay
- paid Dray before Klay

You can say he was injured but that’s not how Klay looks at it. He won 4 rings and felt like he was disrespected
paid him when he missed an entire season and a half …. *

I’m a Melton fan
Warriors owe Steph by trading EVERYTHING for Lauri. Kuminga, podz, and all their picks + swaps. Make it happen. Steph cannot be in cooper Flagg sweepstakes at this point in his career.
They'll offer all that only for Ainge to want more lol

Warriors owe Steph by trading EVERYTHING for Lauri. Kuminga, podz, and all their picks + swaps. Make it happen. Steph cannot be in cooper Flagg sweepstakes at this point in his career.

They get rid of Kuminga and Podz in the deal they're still gonna be mid.

I’m a Melton fan

😂😂😂

All that to be a play-in team? I’m ok with it. Ready to watch GS go out like early 2010’s Lakers

They were the 1 seed already and have only gone out and improve on some of their biggest weaknesses.

The old guard out West are on their way out and I don't know if the Mavs even with Klay beat this team again as they're constructed now...

Them and Minny have a good chance of separating themselves from the pack this offseason

I think everyone won. Warriors will get something back instead of losing Klay for nothing (even if it ain't much). Mavs got their elite shooter. Lakers maybe go after Jerami Grant now? Hornets got a player who they were interested in last season and I think Green will be better on a team that features him more. LaMelo + Green could be fun

I think everyone won. Warriors will get something back instead of losing Klay for nothing (even if it ain't much). Mavs got their elite shooter. Lakers maybe go after Jerami Grant now? Hornets got a player who they were interested in last season and I think Green will be better on a team that features him more. LaMelo + Green could be fun
feature him over brandon miller ?

plus, theyre gonna re-sign bridges

LeBron said he would take a paycut for guys who were never coming lol. Probably called Klay at 6PM to tell him to go ring chase somewhere else :lol:

demar-derozan.gif

They get rid of Kuminga and Podz in the deal they're still gonna be mid.

So then what’s the play?

Curry needs to take control of his team/career like Lebron does because it seems like the warriors are cool with just riding Steph out and waiting for the next timeline.

Back
Top Bottom