The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Draymond choking Chris Paul out on Thanksgiving for pointing his finger in his face is gonna be hilarious.

e81df7c9e35c17a4d9717bec6e9d9060b687dea3_hq.gif

1. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
  2. Luguentz Dort
  3. Josh Giddey
  4. Jalen Williams
  5. Chet Holmgren
  6. Vasilije Micic
  7. Ousmane Dieng
  8. Isaiah Joe
  9. Kenrich Williams
  10. Jaylin Williams
  11. Cason Wallace
  12. Jack White
  13. Davis Bertans
  14. Aleksej Pokusevski
  15. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
  16. TyTy Washington Jr.
  17. Tre Mann
  18. Victor Oladipo
  19. Aaron Wiggins
  20. Usman Garuba
  21. Rudy Gay
datznasty datznasty who else y'all cutting?
For me, the guys from the Rockets trade. Tyty and Garuba, tre mann and jre just arent good enough to be part of a non tanking core, obviously Dipo isnt playing but you assume his contract was/is needed to potentially facilitate another move same as Bertans but all he has done with either is get back well into the future 2nd rd picks out of them. I feel like Wiggins is going to be a casualty of whatever Presti is doing and if so he can help every team in the nba immediately. Poku is in his rfa year so Presti will give him a chance and they’re still illusioned that Ousmane Dieng isnt just French for Kevin Knox so he’ll be here

jordan poole really training to get revenge on draymond this season huh?

watch that boy get slumped again but this time on a national tv game 🤣

For me, the guys from the Rockets trade. Tyty and Garuba, tre mann and jre just arent good enough to be part of a non tanking core, obviously Dipo isnt playing but you assume his contract was/is needed to potentially facilitate another move same as Bertans but all he has done with either is get back well into the future 2nd rd picks out of them. I feel like Wiggins is going to be a casualty of whatever Presti is doing and if so he can help every team in the nba immediately. Poku is in his rfa year so Presti will give him a chance and they’re still illusioned that Ousmane Dieng isnt just French for Kevin Knox so he’ll be here
How can the Celtics get my son Wiggins.

are the suns gonna move Ayton to get more depth, particularly at the wings and defensively in the paint?

they've got enough scoring between their big 3 and they could split minutes at the 5 between eubanks, bol bol and biyombo (he still on the squad?). eubanks is a better rim protector, seems like a luxury for the suns to keep ayton especially with that contract

are the suns gonna move Ayton to get more depth, particularly at the wings and defensively in the paint?

they've got enough scoring between their big 3 and they could split minutes at the 5 between eubanks, bol bol and biyombo (he still on the squad?). eubanks is a better rim protector, seems like a luxury for the suns to keep ayton especially with that contract
I agree this is the move. Eubanks serviceable hustle big. Better to upgrade with a big wing, ideally who can defend. Someone who can guard the best player like Jaden/Jalen McDaniels, Vanderbilt etc. would be great fit imo

I need to see a solid sample of what Ayton looks like without Chris and Monty before I think about shipping him out. Too talented to just move him for pennies without seeing what things look like. He’s shown in the past that he is capable of being a difference maker on both ends. Was really really good in the 2021 playoffs. Huge reason why they made the finals.

Back
Top Bottom