The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

IMG_8226.gif

End of an era. The greatest backcourt ever. Best of luck Klay. Should’ve took the 2yr/48m tho :lol:

Picking up a very good role player who provides floor spacing on a team friendly deal.
That's a dude I wanted to linger around the market awhile and settle into Dallas' BAE... Old *** man but can still hoop.
But damn, they have to trade Josh Green tho, he had his moments this season……
Had his moments - but swapping him out and adding Quentin Grimes is probably at worst a wash.

All true, but it also all hinges on Kawhi being healthy, which is never a guarantee. Unless we’re assuming the Canadian air would somehow make his knees more durable.
All very factual but again, the 4 month layoff between the season shutting down and bubble would've likely helped their case more than anything imo

Kawhi was a beast during the bubble playoffs, 28-9-6. Ironically enough, those were the last playoffs he was fully healthy for :lol: :smh:

Klay should at least be able to try on defense now that he doesn’t have to exert so much energy running around to get open on offense. Will just get to stand there and shoot open jumpers.

Perfect job for this point of his career.

IDK if I get GSW wanting the trade exception over a movable young asset on a friendly contract.

Can TPEs be lumped with other assets under the new CBA or is that still a hard no?

IDK if I get GSW wanting the trade exception over a movable young asset on a friendly contract.

Can TPEs be lumped with other assets under the new CBA or is that still a hard no?
I believe it can be included in a packaged deal or find a player who makes that amount.

Back
Top Bottom