The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Of all the Nike sigs for this season that have been revealed, I only like the Sabrinas and the KD 16s.

I still have faith in the D. Books though.
kd's look ok because they look like the penny 2. but they removed the zoom strobel which is ******** and they wanna charge ten bucks more

sabrina 1's are dope but them being womens sizes gonna be hard for big feet folks

the bookers are trash just like the suns organization

Back in the lab for the James’. Bryce has too many advantages it seems now w/ the ‘n’ in NBA looking like nepotism.

Would be sick if this was a PR move to have Bronny silently bow out cuz he just doesn’t have the stuff and don’t wanna end up being Marcus 🤷 /devil’s advocate

I will not speculate further and glad dude is seemingly ok.

This is such a wild take :smh:

This is funny coming off the comments from Lue the other day of him wanting Kiwi and PG to take the regular season more seriously.

Back in the lab for the James’. Bryce has too many advantages it seems now w/ the ‘n’ in NBA looking like nepotism.

Would be sick if this was a PR move to have Bronny silently bow out cuz he just doesn’t have the stuff and don’t wanna end up being Marcus 🤷 /devil’s advocate

What a loser post.

come on b i know you hate the lakers but this is just pure scumbaggery right here

I’m not sure how the logistics will work but I really want to see dame in New Orleans. Push all the chips in and hope Zion healthy.

This has nothing to do w/ the team Bron currently merchants for. Agreed that it is a wild take but as for ‘wild’, so is being a celeb in 2023.

I’m not disputing Bronny’s emergency situation but perhaps it could be hyperbole. Idk tho but I also agree that’s highly unlikely; but not impossible.

So again, happy for him that he’s home and recovering. Hopefully this is the last time he will have to endure this.

Miss B. Nasty

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom