The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

i wonder if jonathan isaac’s teammates (or other players in the league) care enough to reach out to him about how he’s using a platform they all share.

bruh been injured his whole career and probably has limited sponsorships as a result, might as well be a conservative shill to make $$$
The locker room wasnt rockin with his political/religious views from jump…Rookie year he was having some event at one of those super conservative churches and none of his teammates showed up…everybody felt sorry for yo and thought those guys was being rude and bad teammates at the time but as we learn more about JI we can see why nobody pulled up :lol:

Mark Jackson and JVG should start a podcast and go full **** the NBA.

Why **** the NBA, though? The league didn’t fire them. That was ESPN :lol: A pod isn’t a bad idea but they would definitely need a solid moderator to keep them on track. I think they could attract a lot of the old heads to come on and have some good conversations.

Why **** the NBA, though? The league didn’t fire them. That was ESPN :lol: A pod isn’t a bad idea but they would definitely need a solid moderator to keep them on track. I think they could attract a lot of the old heads to come on and have some good conversations.

It's been out there that the league wanted Jeff gon cuz he don't kiss up to the officials. Not **** the NBA for real but we can tell Jeff definitely got some **** on his mind. :lol:

If tnt doesnt pick him up we know who made the call

great vid, Reggies getting a bit underrated as time goes has gone on.

Ultimately I don't think you can put a guy like Klay Thompson ahead of him.

I lean Klay. The only definitively better jump shooter than him is his teammate (which made the Warriors as a team so devastating) and he’s a much better individual and team defender than Reggie.

Klay has multiple playoff moments also and was actually ascending to a new level on the league’s biggest stage just as he got injured, in a game the Warriors were leading.

The ghost pepper ones?

20230729_170348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom