The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Luka has to shoot like 80 percent on broken play, desperation shots. Or maybe that’s just against the Clippers :lol: :frown:

Believe me, if the ownership change never happened, I’m confident the Clippers would have gone back to consistently sucking after the Lob City era ran its course.

We already knew this with Ben Simmons. His career is pretty much over. Still don’t know why Sixers paid him when it was clearly bs.

Wiseman not an NBA player.
Kuminga and Moody looking lost and not playing with assertiveness

The heat they got for trading Halliburton is now unfounded :nerd:

They got buried for that trade :lol:
Got buried because Sabonis can leave them after next year when they could’ve pushed out that situation for another 7 seasons by just holding on to the guy they drafted who wants to be there :lol: .

I don’t think a single person thought Sabonis was an inferior player to a rookie or a bad fit. Exactly the opposite, which is why he will have a lot of suitors in UFA :lol:

If they lose Sabonis in all likelihood they lose Fox, versus he & Haliburton could’ve been building all the way until Fox hit UFA.

Got buried because Sabonis can leave them after next year when they could’ve pushed out that situation for another 7 seasons by just holding on to the guy they drafted who wants to be there :lol: .

I don’t think a single person thought Sabonis was an inferior player to a rookie or a bad fit. Exactly the opposite, which is why he will have a lot of suitors in UFA :lol:

If they lose Sabonis in all likelihood they lose Fox, versus he & Haliburton could’ve been building all the way until Fox hit UFA.

Fox didn’t want to play co-PG anymore.

Sometimes you roll the dice. Kangz make the playoffs 2 years in a row, they’ll have $ to overpay sabonis. Give that man the Chris Webber treatment.

Yep. Might only be a 2 year window with the trade. We'll see.

Rooting for them though.

Back
Top Bottom