The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

In 35 minutes bronny is 1-11 with 5 turnovers and 1 assist. Minus 40

:smh:
Unfortunately that’s what you would expect from a 4ppg, 19-year old freshman.

He’ll have a job as long as Bron is directly involved in the league, either as a player or owner, so all we can do is check back on Bronny in 4-5 years.

Bryce>Bron Jr
Bryce aint even top 50 in his class and he's not gonna be a McDonalds' All American this year like Bronny was. He's just taller. Neither are elite basketball prospects/players tbh but idk if Bryce even gets drafted tbh. He's in a way stronger recruiting class.

Bronny is probably the worse NBA player talent-wise to ever make the league.
That’s not true. Back in the 80s most teams had a 7 footer on the end of the bench who couldn’t play at all and was only in the league because of height. Bronny has more talent than guys like that.

Bryce will also make the league if he wants to.

It is what it is
Does anyone care though? I don't even see what the accomplishment is there if you're drafted and never play NBA games, let alone do anything. Especially when your dad is one of the greats. It's just a huge nothingburger to me.

Just get the father/son photo ops out the way early and let Bronny grind in the G League, not that difficult unless Klutch wants to make it a mess

Just get the father/son photo ops out the way early and let Bronny grind in the G League, not that difficult unless Klutch wants to make it a mess
I think people are overlooking the fact that there are a lot of dogs in the G-league who are trying to make the NBA that would love to get some attention by going at bronny, so it won’t be a cake walk.

Side note, didn’t the lakers cut Pippen Jr who was putting up numbers in the g-league?

I knew people would bring up a tall seven foot guy as a response, but a seven footer is better than Bronny just by the fact he can stand in the paint and offer value in rim protection. It bother's the "bag" fans but height is a skill in basketball, just as girth and being fat is a skill for o-lineman. Bronny literally is tiny, can't run offense, can't shoot, etc.

He offers zero attributes to justify even the fantasy of him being a positive on the basketball court. And people can celebrate the nepotism because "they do it too" but the reality is he probably is taking up a spot that would be going to someone who is black and does deserve it.

Chris Smith was at least one of the better guards in the Big East when the Knicks did it. He was a succesful college player even if he didn't deserve to be on the Knicks. Bronny offers nothing and is closer to being a D2 player than an NBA player.

I think people are overlooking the fact that there are a lot of dogs in the G-league who are trying to make the NBA that would love to get some attention by going at bronny, so it won’t be a cake walk.

Side note, didn’t the lakers cut Pippen Jr who was putting up numbers in the g-league?
Little Scottie landed in Memphis. He can play.

But yeah I saw what it was when collier went down last year and bronny had to run the point against Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom