The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

…Because Jalen Williams, Duren, and Nembhard who went after him are better :lol: :lol:

We’ll see if the 3pt shot improves and FT% stays at 77. And his defense is highly overrated

Jalen Williams should’ve been the pick though
So you want to trade him because a couple people are better than him from his draft class so far?

Nembhard is a backup guard that is FOUR years older than him.

How does that make any sense :lol:

Really enjoyed the DRose interview with Teague. A complete 180 from when he came into the league and I legit thought he was a mute.
maybe its me but I thought that **** was boring as hell and I love club 520. he's just not an interesting guy and thats fine. Feel like people think theres more to dude but I honestly think the only interesting thing about him is that he played basketball.

Klay looking washed, bleached and sterilized.

Sounds painful.

Klay is as mid as they come. We knew he was washed for a min but we were protecting bro. But good lord he's reggie af now. Straight role player pick setter status. Man's can't even score against dudes just out there for cardio

Warriors is light-years b. We been knew he was steam rolled

Elimination game Klay byke

1729049034112.gif

I won’t be participating in the Klay memes. I wish him nothing but the best |l elpablo21 elpablo21

Gradey DSG looked pretty solid tonight. Another young guy that probably shouldn’t be given up on for no reason.

I dont see how Moody starts over Wiggins though. Its gonna be Steph, Wiggs, Green, Kuminga, TJD.............
Moody should start and would instantly average 20/5/5 a night but Green and Wiggs arent going to the bench and if you bench Kuminga he'll pout

Back
Top Bottom