The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

1683816689971.gif

Good boy

Wiggins and Green came through for Klay, smh. This dude had 10 pts in 37 mins. Put up 12 shots through for quarters... WTF. He's gotta be -4529352094801984108 on the court wit the rest of them.

You not safe either.

You wanna join that side please do.

I'm safe bro. EYE am teflon :smokin

You call it hiding I call it playing both sides.

Snake behavior.

Nothing is worse than the fake objective fans in here who flip sides after each game.

What both sides am I playing? You talmbout Taylor Swift and Dua Lipa? Otherwise you are tripping. I have made it clear that I root for Steve but on a game-to-game basis I do not have the ability to guess who will win so I don't try to guess. That exact uncertainty is why I don't bet. However, at the end of day, 9/10 the better team wins but either way I have absolutely no control over the outcome and it it will have no bearing on my life so why should I be upset about it?

I am not involved with the NBA and I don't bet so I make no money from the NBA. While I have preferred outcomes, my happiness is generally unaffected if my undesired outcome occurs. I have ZERO reason to exhibit bias. How does any of that make me fake objective?

Back
Top Bottom