The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

150738-TWQJ7r6-N.jpg

Slow down now. I'll have you know I've never worn been able to afford Pantoja.

I say that, to say with bass in my voice, that Wes Anderson is one of the modern GOATs.
Have you seen Asteroid City yet? (Apologies if you posted about it in the movie thread, but I’m on a voluntary hiatus from that one).

Aint nobody tryna see Doc greasy face in 4k for an entire game. Cant ever trust a man with a see thru fade. First Kerr now Doc, these coaches stay swervin in Marks lane 🤦🏾‍♂️

Have you seen Asteroid City yet? (Apologies if you posted about it in the movie thread, but I’m on a voluntary hiatus from that one).
I have not. It's #2 on my list rn behind Mission Impossible. And I need to get into a theater asap because once Oppenheimer and Barbie come out those will bump it down a couple spots (because Oppenheimer looks like it should be seen on a big screen and Barbie has Ryan Gosling)

Miss Walton commentating on games, dude be low key sauced. Gundy just be going with the flow.
Now Doc Ashy Voice the whole game.
Bruh I rather Grant Hill and Webber. And that’s bad

Grown adult men excited for a Barbie movie?

Only in 2023

The **** been marketed so damn much and good you can’t do nothing but commend em for it. I ain’t seeing it though.

Avatar got some of the best CGI ever. I’ll give them that. Cameron was styling and showing off with those movies. I would too.

My guy Cam the Summer League MVP. Out to make a statement 🔥. What a steal we got

Back
Top Bottom