The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Damn remember when before the season started I said the Spurs will have a better record than. OKC, Portland Utah and Houston. ……….. yup feels good to be right.

1699214392164.gif

Truth needs to hit her with the NT classic.

'Hey, can I borrow you? I'll promise I'll give you back"

I had a partially collapsed lung last year, didnt even know til I had an xray for something else that was nagging me. Doc said it reinflates on its own. The only way it affected me was if I switched positions when I was laying down (from say laying on my back to my side). It felt like my chest/lungs needed a minute to "settle" before I got comfy. Otherwise felt relatively normal, didnt feel out of breath nor did I feel any extra tiredness. I guess it eventually reinflated on its own cause I never got it checked afterwards. :lol:

Barnes leveled up big time.

I don't think you need to know how to shoot if you're young and coming out of college anymore. All these guys who are good at everything else seem to eventually develop some type of respectable jump shot.

Barnes leveled up big time.

I don't think you need to know how to shoot if you're young and coming out of college anymore. All these guys who are good at everything else seem to eventually develop some type of respectable jump shot.
Going to disagree with learning how to shoot but he has definitely figured it out. He’s a scorer now.

Back
Top Bottom