The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Ankle, foot and now calf problems?

this injury upgrade has been interesting. from injured toe to bad ankle to lower calf.

wonder if the suns will get to play even a third of their games at full strength

Last edited:

Since NT loves cherry picked stats :lol:

Evil Danny Green
ezgif-3-a9471443c3.gif

Fascinated to see how this is going to work. I see Russ as the PF.
Westbrook and Zubac with those 3 might be an issue on offense but in the regular season (stagger) and in closing lineups (Zubac and/or Westbrook sit) it probably won't be

If they play extended minutes together who is going to be willing to set screens and cut consistently outside of whoever they have at the 5. I feel like Plumlee is a good fit with Harden

Westbrook was playing unselfish and under control in the first games, let's see if he keeps the good vibes going

Westbrook and Zubac with those 3 might be an issue on offense but in the regular season (stagger) and in closing lineups (Zubac and/or Westbrook sit) it probably won't be

If they play extended minutes together who is going to be willing to set screens and cut consistently outside of whoever they have at the 5. I feel like Plumlee is a good fit with Harden

Westbrook was playing unselfish and under control in the first games, let's see if he keeps the good vibes going

They should go full Rockets and let Russ run C most of the game against the squad with non threatening bigs.

Back
Top Bottom