The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Waiting on someone like Obi to bring the double thru the legs to the big stage.

There are dunks out there but these NBA dudes can’t do them. They’re focused on getting their games into NBA form and rightfully so so iiwii there.

Only way to fix the All-Star game is to put money on the line. Players will care if there's bread involved, just like the In-Season Tournament.

Might as well bring in professional dunkers at this point.
They probably put in way more work to perfect these dunks.
Can't expect NBA players to perfect niche moves for a weekend.

I personally don't think the player effort/intensity level in the ASG has actually changed that dramatically during the time I've been an NBA fan, but I do think the optics of the game are now much worse because of the way the game has changed.

All the three-point launching, particualy the extra long shots and threes on breaks, just look more low effort than the parade of minimally or uncontested lay-ups and dunks we would get during most all-star games in the 80s/90s/early 00s. And it results in more possessions where a lot of players aren't even crossing half-court nowadays. Minimal or no defense was being played through most eras, but it definitely looks more now like the players don't care. IMO.

Waiting on someone like Obi to bring the double thru the legs to the big stage.

There are dunks out there but these NBA dudes can’t do them. They’re focused on getting their games into NBA form and rightfully so so iiwii there.

Damn.....some of those are insane!

The amount of doom and gloom that’s being said about the league :lol: The all star game has been a phoned in exhibition for the last 10+ years.

IMG_0373.gif

To give a lil credit to the league they tried to make something “matter” with the IST and a lot of the same folks saying fix the all star game was crying about it and scared of change :lol: :smh: …Folks gon complain either way
All they have to do is put more money to be won just like the mid season tournament

All they need to do is create a tournament for every month with prize money at every month

We’ll get 6 banners a season and hard play all year

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

People have no qualms with blasting Zion and Hardenfor their weight but be humble and a mumble in the jungle when it comes to fat *** Luka. They actually give him extra props for being unathletic and slow.

... interesting 🤔

People have no qualms with blasting Zion and Hardenfor their weight but be humble and a mumble in the jungle when it comes to fat *** Luka. They actually give him extra props for being unathletic and slow.

... interesting 🤔

I mean, Luka isn’t as injury prone and plays a better percentage of games than Zion… :lol: :lol:

Harden’s weight is more of an inside joke. He’s always available and routinely plays a lot of games every season. He’s rarely unavailable

People carry their weight differently. Zion’s weight clearly affects his ability to stay healthy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom