The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

They definitely would have retained their fanbase if he was traded to Miami instead
troll.png

yeah that was THE best asg ever

marbury and iverson leading the team from behind

i remember jumping around like a fool.

I'm going to the Blazers-Nuggets game on Friday in Portland. I have really good seats (two rows behind scorer's table), and I decided to compare them to where I normally try to sit for games.

First thing I noticed is that there are a lot more premium seats on the secondary market than before. I see first row, center court is $2,250/seat (opposite the benches and table), which is certainly expensive, but Dame vs. Jokic goes for $4000. I see two seats, second row, center court, for $400/each. That is WILD. The best I ever got for a prime game for $800 (combined) was maybe 8th row, free throw line? There are other first row seats for $1000-$1500. someone is even selling their two tix in between the home bench and the table for $3000/each. Those were never available before.

Also, lots of single game tix available, so it's not even close to a sellout, and there are much better resale values closer to the court. Portland is in trouble at the moment.

As the season comes to an end, I might make another trip and see what cheap game I can attend on the floor again.

Tatum know he ain't getting no MVP love no time soon.

Never seen a player that's top 3 in scoring, top 3 overall record year after year not get any real MVP consideration.

Sorry I've posted but I felt this a lot especially when watching soccer and that stuff is punctual as hell. It makes a difference when you're trying to plan anything around sports

That **** is so annoying to me

They do it for regular games too, just not as bad. Like always and extra 5-10 extra minutes for things to start. Like the NBA thinks pre-games commercials are part of the fan experience.

Like tomorrow I am saying home to watch UEFA.

Paramount says it is starting at 12pm. When I put it on at 12, they getting going.

Back
Top Bottom