The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh lucky I had to go to an appointment at my gastroenterologist.

I can't be typing paragraphs to him with my thumbs while I'm in the waiting room, because I gotta mentally prepare to discuss my dookie movements in the next 5 mins.

I know this mother****er about to get on me again about my fiber intake too. :smh:

#WASHED
why not just take some fiber pills?

Too much money at stake in the regular szn now so I kinda understand not being so srs.

Too many 3s.
Basically a lot of back n forth saying this from what I saw.

But the players asking for money is both wildin and understandable. I’m not mad at them for it neither cuz they’re potentially putting careers at stake for the sake of customer satisfaction. All the while teammates are already at the beach too.

This ain’t the good old days but still these dudes needs to have some ******* pride. I’d be embarrassed as hell getting 200 handed to me for an L.

Someone else shoulda coached too but Doc was being a goofy as per the resume.

what the all star weekend needs is a 1 on 1 tourny

• 3-5 dribbles or 8-12 secs on the clock
  • loser ball
  • score to 15-21, 2s and 3s
  • 8 players in the tourny -
    • 7 games in total, the players in the ship ends up playing 3 games in total -
    • maybe the top 5-6 ppg in the league gets auto bids and the fans vote in the 2-3 players

what the all star weekend needs is a 1 on 1 tourny

• 3-5 dribbles or 8-12 secs on the clock
  • loser ball
  • score to 15-21, 2s and 3s
  • 8 players in the tourny -
    • 7 games in total, the players in the ship ends up playing 3 games in total -
    • maybe the top 5-6 ppg in the league gets auto bids and the fans vote in the 2-3 players
Players scared to do the dunk contest. Them same dudes def ain't risking going viral getting sauced up in a 1v1

Players scared to do the dunk contest. Them same dudes def ain't risking going viral getting sauced up in a 1v1

nah bro this is different imo.

nba players can't really dunk like the dunk professionals and they probably don't invest much time to come up with new dunks. all the top players/scorers work on their 1v1 skills.

nah bro this is different imo.

nba players can't really dunk like the dunk professionals and they probably don't invest much time to come up with new dunks. all the top players/scorers work on their 1v1 skills.
But that's the point doe.

Said player isn't trying to end up on the wrong side of a Kyrie remix on an island in front of everyone.

They'll play it off and not be serious and you're back to square one

Cam Thomas about to cook in the 1v1 Tourny. Superstars shouldn't be afraid after watching Jaylen Browns basic dunk beat Jacob Toppin 360 between the legs dunk

What does this have to do with anything that I said? I never mentioned any of this. :lol:
I simply stated a fact those runs are done in the summer. Not during the season.
your bringing that up to say its the risk of injury that prevents them from giving basic effort.
the reason they trying during the summer is because they are well rested. they can't try during the ASG because they are tired. and thus a greater risk.

the reason I bring that up, is NBA player with less rest. who were more tired, and played more minutes during the regular season. were able to play and give decent effort and not injure themselves.

so it seems to me this has nothing to do with the amount of rest.

For every intense run posted, there's probably 3 or 4 that were trash.
Good editing will make us believe every summer run is filled with game 7 intensity.

no one is asking for game 7 intesntiy.

im not even asking for regular season intensity.

im not even asking for pre season intensity tbh.

im asking the reasonable effort put on a show first half try a bit harder 4th quarter that we saw for like the 80 years of NBA history.

sometimes the games will be good, sometimes they will be bad but
no one wants to see last night level effort.

Big All-Star game thread today.

The demise of NBA confirmed.

Midas whale cancel the season. HIM HIM

Back
Top Bottom