The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Crazy it jumped from 1B to 7B in the couple years KD was there.
IMG_8080.png

Wizards fans over the years have convinced themselves that they were above tanking. It has been an internal debate for a number of years, especially since John Wall.has left. Funny they ended up bombing this season and not on "purpose."

Bums.

Exactly.

Which is why the Jordan Poole contract is a blessing in disguise. They’re stuck with him.

Jordan Poole when you think about it is going to end up saving that franchise.

And especially considering the Warriors’ home city is a burning hellscape of drug use and lawlessness (according to folks like Chuck Barkley)

Yea is SF THAT wild man? Chuck was talking like you are liable to be robbed on sight if you are walking alone in SF.

People really caping for that scrub Poole in here? Can probably name 300 players I rather have on my team than him.

Are you transporting current Poole as is ( born 1999) or using a Poole from that Era? (Born 1963)

I'm transporting current Poole to that era and watching him be a premier guard in the league. This isn't me bigging up Poole its me telling y'all how spoiled we are to have a wealth of talented players in the league today in comparison to previous eras.

The defense from the past wasn't good, players were just offensively inept.

Back
Top Bottom