The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

428604470_782792303883165_7007717174203417011_n.jpg

Have they? The same carry Poole is notorious for, Marbury invented. We just have more examples.

I think guys like Poole, Morant, Lamelo ect, push it even further then we saw in the early 2000's.

I don't think it would have occured to AI to do that, given he was already pushing the rules.
but im sure he was perfectly capable of doing it if you told him you won't be called for it.

Always found it a lil weird to see them sitting like this lol

Or any other interview where the dude is doing this to the woman

I was going to say the exact same thing. But I also think Taylor knows what she's doing to get the best interview out of him.

I’m telling you guys. That Poole contract is so bad that it’s good.

Wizards can now tank correctly.

Instead of tanking for only one year. Then oddly going into free agency and buying a bunch of mid talent to make them a few games better.

They can now stay and live at the bottom. For however long that contract lasts.

I’m telling you guys. That Poole contract is so bad that it’s good.

Wizards can now tank correctly.

Instead of tanking for only one year. Then oddly going into free agency and buying a bunch of mid talent to make them a few games better.

They can now stay and live at the bottom. For however long that contract lasts.
Best they've done in the last 50 years is lose in the eastern conference semi-finals... More times than not they're missing the playoffs altogether. They don't need any more help in the tanking department

Best they've done in the last 50 years is lose in the eastern conference semi-finals... More times than not they're missing the playoffs altogether. They don't need any more help in the tanking department
There’s mediocre tanking and bottoming out tanking. Wiz need to do the latter

The Wizards don’t tank hard enough to be at the bottom.

They’re always hovering around the 10-12 spot. In complete purgatory.

Which is why they never get solid number 1-3 picks.

Right now they’re actually at the bottom. Which is a good thing. First time in a long time. This is the right way to tank.

The Wizards don’t tank hard enough to be at the bottom.

They’re always hovering around the 10-12 spot. In complete purgatory.

Which is why they never get solid number 1-3 picks.

Right now they’re actually at the bottom. Which is a good thing. First time in a long time. This is the right way to tank.
Wizards fans over the years have convinced themselves that they were above tanking. It has been an internal debate for a number of years, especially since John Wall.has left. Funny they ended up bombing this season and not on "purpose."

Bums.

Back
Top Bottom