The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Who's even the fifth player if the Pistons decided to go small? Lindsay Hunter? Corliss Williamson? :lol:
Was Mike James was on that squad?
That 04 pistons was built to play against bigs.
They were ready to give shaq an additional 24 fouls if needed
Elden, okur, darko, and Corliss

Bro league is trash. Finals shoulda started tonight

Have game 2 either Friday or Saturday night

This week night even Sunday night stuff is BS. People got work and wanna sleep

Pistons get killed in bench minutes, need a real hooper like *Nick Young voice* Jordan Clarkson or Poole Party.

Lindsay Hunter ain’t gonna cut it when the Warriors will always have KD or Steph out there.

Pistons get killed in bench minutes, need a real hooper like *Nick Young voice* Jordan Clarkson or Poole Party.

Lindsay Hunter ain’t gonna cut it when the Warriors will always have KD or Steph out there.
Also a "TJ McCollum"

1717631441777.png

No one thought Cavs were coming back down 3-1 against the Warriors

No one thought Raptors were winning against the Warriors

Jazz rebrand is fire. Teams should modernize their 90s unis. Imagine the Pistons, Raptors and Rockets doing that

Raptors bringing purple Unis back
Pistons bringing teal Unis back (with actual pistons in the logo)

I’m ready for that

Team definitely prefers wearing those
i think detroit is as good or better. it would just involve different strategy then they used in in the 2000s.

the offense is the problem and involves more hypothesizing, which is why ultimately id lean GSW.

but I do think the pistons offense would look a lot better if they increased their 3 point volume. but again they involves more hypothesizing.
rip .346
sheed .336
chauncey.387
prince .367

Klay .413
Steph .436
KD .387

I don’t really see how increased volume does them any better in that matchup. Billups was the only 3pt shooter of the 3 main offensive weapons.

Back
Top Bottom