The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Can someone find the clip of Horford making Kyrie trip over himself? It was about the 7:50 mark in the 4th quarter. Nba.com boxscore doesn’t have a clip and youtube tv doesn’t let me record it :lol:

ill steelo ill steelo work your magic

Idk how you did it but thanks 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Also, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at Kyrie man :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_2076.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

Iverson is a whole *** decade and a few months older than me and still got braids and single digit bodyfat

Iverson is a whole *** decade and a few months older than me and still got braids and single digit bodyfat
Saw him at Target the other day, random as hell :lol: Middle of the day on a Friday. He was walking in, I was leaving.

Only knew it was him cause of the tats.

2nd time I’ve seen him, the other was at Tootsie’s in Miami, also random as hell :lol:

Not a hot take.

Al Horford is a no doubt about it Hall of Famer.
I'm iffy on this one. 5 all stars and one all NBA Third team nah man. Being serviceable for a very long time isn't enough.

College basketball is cheap nonsense but he has a lot of juice there.

Still leaning no though.

Gotta be one of the most malleable players in recent memory. Brings so much to the table with few weaknesses.
Pretty much the archetype for the perfect modern 5.

Brook was great but don't think he was the rebounder/defender that Big Al was/still is...Plus you add in the Florida years (2 natty's), + international ball his resume of being a really top level player for 15 years is pretty amazing.

Pretty much the archetype for the perfect modern 5.

Brook was great but don't think he was the rebounder/defender that Big Al was/still is...Plus you add in the Florida years (2 natty's), + international ball his resume of being a really top level player for 15 years is pretty amazing.
I always forget about the non-nba stuff in these discussions.

I wouldn’t be mad at it

Back
Top Bottom