The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

He was the 1st KD

Man…I used to pick the pacers as my team in NBA Live 04 and I’d stash Bender until I need him.

Anytime it was a a close game and I need a game winning shot, I’d sub him in as a center and have him on the corner 3.

He will ALWAYS be wonderful open. I remember a couple of years back I played a live 04 simulator and I had Bender hit two wide open 3s in a row and my opponent was PISSED. I used to get the same reaction every time :lol:

I respect RustyShackleford RustyShackleford disdain for Luka. It’s good for the thread.

But I can’t agree he gets a pass for his conditioning when this picture exists:

IMG_0316.jpeg

:lol:

This chatter don't work from Suns fan
Why because of one game?

Y'all should print that meme of Luka and Book and hang it up next to the Championship banner

So next time Luka comes into camp heavy, or gets cooked on defense in the playoffs, and gives up transition points because he is arguing with refs

Y'all can look to the rafters and remember the good times.

Before y'all find someone else to blame besides the fat Slovenian that refuses to do the bare minimum to try to maximize his potential.

Phoenix Sons. DNA tests proved Luka's the pappy
You support a team that has been a laughingstock of the league for over two decades

And will be for the next two

Enjoy another season of Dolan using y'all as useful fools to fund his studio time

Last edited:
My main criticism of Luka are

-He should take his conditioning
-He should try harder on defense more
-He needs to stop needlessly berating the refs

These are all things Kidd and Luka himself has as acknowledged.

I don't say Booker is better than him, Luka s clearly better. Or even the Suns are some better team than the Mavs. The Mavs are the better team right now.

But people have no comeback to the obviously true criticisms I give about him. So the only comeback is to act like I'm saying something different. So they can try to clap back by bringing up Book and the Suns.

So again. When Luka comes into camp out of shape. Gets cooked play after play on defense play after play in the playoffs. And gives up transition baskets and techs because he can't control his temper.

Take comfort in the fact he blew out the Suns that one time.

Y'all pretty much Al Bundy talking about Polk High at this point.

But one day he gonna break y'all spirit. I am patiently waiting to have those inconvenient conversations y'all ducking right now...

lglMr9.gif

You support a team that has been a laughingstock of the league for over two decades

And will be for the next two

Enjoy another season of Dolan using y'all as useful fools to fund his studio time
You talking like Brunson aint co-parenting with visitation. Don't lash out at me, lash out at the team defense

You talking like Brunson aint co-parenting with visitation. Don't lash out at me, lash out at the team defense
Brunson can't make his support payments because he foolishly like Dolan play him like a sucka too

What kind of role model lets a rich white billionaire scam him.

While Knicks fans cheer that behavior on

Shameful :smh: Phoenix deserves better

Bender was my secret weapon in NBA Live 2004.
That’s a deep cut right there.
He doesn't get nearly as much smoke as Zion does

I don't see Pelicans fans get defensive if someone says Zions needs to take his conditioning seriously
There’s nothing good faith about comparing Luka Doncic’s conditioning or preparation for the season with Zion. It’s brain dead to do so.

#1 in usage rate and plays 65+ games a season. Not worried about him being in game shape eventually.

Luka's conditioning is elite.

He gotta at least try on defense though.

There’s nothing good faith about comparing Luka Doncic’s conditioning or preparation for the season with Zion. It’s brain dead to do so.
I know you probably thought this was a banger of a jab when you wrote it

But too bad I am comparing Luka and Zion's conditioning programs or preparation

I am comparing how fans behavior regarding the subject of them having to focus on their condition

But nice try though

Back
Top Bottom