The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

I like LaMelo as a character but that inefficiency can take them only.so far.

re: Tatum. He just keeps giving people ammo. Starting to think he likes the attention.

"All he does is run down court and press X. (Square on the PS5)"

**** is low key hilarious to me that the best players in the league right now include:

A late 2nd round, chubby-European horse jockey who can barely jump over paper at nearly 7ft.

A 6’6 200 lb Canadian guard who averages 31ppg, strictly shooting only 2 pointers and mid range jump shots.

A 6’8 chubby-European and slow footed, no defense playing forward who is putting up video game numbers.

A non skilled African power forward who somehow averaged 31/12/6….but is said to have zero skills outside of running recklessly down the court and hitting the square button.

But let these new NBA fans tell it, guys from previous eras were either too unskilled or too unauthentic to play today. :lol:

**** is low key hilarious to me that the best players in the league right now include:

A late 2nd round, chubby-European horse jockey who can barely jump over paper at nearly 7ft.

A 6’6 200 lb Canadian guard who averages 31ppg, strictly shooting only 2 pointers and mid range jump shots.

A 6’8 chubby-European and slow footed, no defense playing forward who is putting up video game numbers.

A non skilled African power forward who somehow averaged 31/12/6….but is said to have zero skills outside of running recklessly down the court and hitting the square button.

But let these new NBA fans tell it, guys from previous eras were either too unskilled or too unauthentic to play today. :lol:

!!!!!!!!!

Craftiness>>>>>>>>>>

Guys like Sam Cassel and Paul Pierce were the epitome of this

Cats getting cooked by dudes who chug beer on the regular

Wrong because the best player is still an American born 6'9 HANDSOME world class athlete who is the best basketball player we have ever seen.

There are many types of skills.

IMG_0321.gif

It’s not that I wouldn’t find the pairing entertaining, it’s that there doesn’t seem like any rational way it happens given both teams situations. The additional year at 62M seems to make it an even bigger pipe dream unless Bron were to take some minimum contract. Even then the idea the Warriors would play ball with the Lakers seems outlandish to me

Back
Top Bottom