The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

If an elite defensive wing can prevent Murray from even bringing the ball up the floor, they absolutely needed another playmaker.

But Russ has proven to be a losing player time & time again and they lost KCP so the young guys are going to have play more and they don’t look ready at all.

I’d bet Calvin Booth loses his job before Malone, but we’ll see.

If an elite defensive wing can prevent Murray from even bringing the ball up the floor, they absolutely needed another playmaker.

But Russ has proven to be a losing player time & time again and they lost KCP so the young guys are going to have play more and they don’t look ready at all.

I’d bet Calvin Booth loses his job before Malone, but we’ll see.

Lack of guards is concerning.

From a developmental standpoint P-Wat & C-Braun gotta improve off the bounce. But I expect them to play a lot more. Especially CB.

RYC reloaded. Both of them will have big years. But we need some proven backup guards. I don’t trust Russ at all.

Idk what’s up with Jamal, but I wish Ish Smith was still like 5 years younger. Would’ve fit with this team for real. The other Jones brother that played for the Wizards would’ve been a nice pick up too.

I get that the second apron penalties are killer and don’t blame teams for wanting to avoid them, but even allowing for that, the Nuggets moves since the championship have been head scratching.

Murray washed, Porter sucks and they setting it up to blame my guy Russ for a substandard roster that he ain't got nothing to do with it...

#FreeJokic

It wasn't Ish, it was Monte Morris. :lol:

Calvin Booth trying to win three or four rings, but skipping winning the second ring with the long-view approach.
Oh damn I’m washed. Messed up the joke and everything :rofl:

Those guys are the same player if we’re being real though :lol:

Lack of guards is concerning.

From a developmental standpoint P-Wat & C-Braun gotta improve off the bounce. But I expect them to play a lot more. Especially CB.

RYC reloaded. Both of them will have big years. But we need some proven backup guards. I don’t trust Russ at all.

Idk what’s up with Jamal, but I wish Ish Smith was still like 5 years younger. Would’ve fit with this team for real. The other Jones brother that played for the Wizards would’ve been a nice pick up too.
Strawther needs to be a 20+ mpg rotation player. Need his volume shooting to approach KCP's.

Back
Top Bottom