The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

I’d imagine a bit hard to stress-test beforehand given the volume of people & simultaneous requests.

I mean their app **** wasn't working on Tuesday when I was down there, couldn't even really get around and apparently it's been having many issues prior.

It's brand new tech that's only really integrated with MS. I mean there are 3rd party things that already have established and long term support for these things; something as simple as ticketing should cause the ruckus that was the case last night. Just partner with AXS and call it a day.

I’ve got to see Kawhi this year. Florida to LA quite a flight too.

I’m going to game and hotel only. Them bangers ain’t gone get any type of whiff of me
Make sure you wear this hat to let people know you're just visiting from Florida and not looking for any trouble

1723841190701.png

did balmer offer up free beer like the raiders did when allegant opened its doors ?

LA beef run deep.

Going to be beefing about parking space next
i bought my house from an old lady who had a handicap blue zone commissioned right in front of the house.
as i was moving in i remember a neighbor up the street was like, you can go to city hall and get it removed no biggie

ive been there over a year and a half and and that blue zone is still there, shieeet i aint having nobody park in front of house
only person who parks there is my bro when he visits.
i can easily fit 3-4 cars in my driveway, but i dont ever open my driveway gate like that.
2.5 years and counting

i havent talked to that BA neighbor since i moved in

I’d rather wait 2 hours to get into the intuit dome than step foot in that ****hole hockey arena on fig.

Back
Top Bottom