The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

So then Olympic basketball was just the best players in France? The US is the host of an international league featuring the best players in the world. Literally the same thing as the Olympics

Not the same thing. The Olympics is literally country vs country as is FIBA cup or whatever they call it so technically if you wanna go by definition thats literally a “world” championship. The NBA is a North American league, though yeah duh it features the worlds best players.

My bro was like theres a Pokemon World Championship going on in Hawaii right now. :lol: Regional champs from all over competing for the world title, I mean it makes sense.

The way Noah tried to say it though is like hes discrediting the NBA. But on a technical basis, I mean hes right.

Last edited:

wow.png

I think the winner of the NBA title should henceforth be known as “Intergalactic Champions”. Until the Monstars show up
for real and win, can’t really be debated.

This has to be last week of Jabroni Noah getting any shine?

Son acts like he is Michael Johnson or Bolt levels of track notoriety . Fam in your sport where you act like you on par with those legends, you literally won gold by 1 cm of your nose and the other you had “covid” after not getting gold

The NBA is the top league in the world. Therefore, dudes are WORLD champions.

What are we doing here

If you wanna define it like that sure, im just saying what Noah saying isnt some farfetched wtf type idea. The NBA is a North American league.

Look at soccer, theres a World Cup for a reason.

That Noah kid is on the spectrum.

Like I said, I saw headline that dude has 3 therapist. He has some issues probably. I don’t want to assume.

Dude suffers from anxiety and depression

It is, what it is
Yeah not to be cruel, but seeing that he partly grew up in a cult, some things make sense.

This was the context of the post I made.

In this context, Kobe is coming off the bench for me. Zero point in having Kobe if I have Jordan already playing.

However, Kobe's career > KD's.

Please be respectful to context next time please.

Definitely not prime Shaq only because he would **** everything over with his ego.

Back
Top Bottom