The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

OKC has enough guards, but I don't know if anybody they got back will make the team
They basically got 4 free 2nd rounders, Washington and Garuba for helping move Patty Mills around a couple of times. I certainly don't know if they keep any of the players but 4 2nd rounders for the sake of it sounds good to me.

So I guess Pheonix is allowed to have 19 players in the roster this year.

5 of them centers

IMO The Heat franchise/FO and fans shouldn't feel entitled for Portland to make the trade and "take whatever" just because Miami is his preferred destination. Him wanting to leave is fine, he has the right. But the reason why Portland couldn't win with Dame is because no one wanted to go there despite him being a Top 10-15 player in his prime.

So a team that historically doesn't attract free agents even when they have a Top 10-15 player while consistently making the playoffs (including a conference finals) shouldn't just take whatever. Folks make fun of who Portland has surrounded him with but I don't think it was due to shallow pockets or incompetence. They were linked to top FA's over the years but no one ever came through and now we are here.
Nothing but Facts. The media has been acting like Dame has been on a bunch of bum squads but when you look at things he has been on very competitive teams that have made deep playoff runs.

Thunder fans

Who is getting waived by the team?

Picked up +2 more players today.

Roster has to be at like 19 or so.

Thunder fans

Who is getting waived by the team?

Picked up +2 more players today.

Roster has to be at like 19 or so.
They'll figure it out when they need to. There's no good reason not to get a look at as many guys as possible. They want the young guys fighting for roster spots. They want constant competition.

I think Dipo will be cut or whatever. Jack White's contract is largely non guaranteed it's been said. JRE up against it. A couple of guys will be on 2 ways. A lot of OKC fans were making a big deal out of this last year as well and it was really a non-issue.

Chet so nice

OKC got something cooking
sadcam.png

Back
Top Bottom