The Official NBA Season Thread

Just got an e-mail from The Athletic with the headline story "Is Cooper Flagg the next Victor Wenbenyama?" I know Coop is probably trying to beat those charges after last night.

The fact that the pels ended up with both trey Murphy and jordan Hawkins is a crime

On jordan Hawkins island 💯

Would have loved him next to luka

0C81094C-0FF3-4B13-B0C7-E35ADA419024.jpeg

Balmer smoking dope

Warriors tooling up w/ Dario completing their squad for the next run.

PG13 bugging thinking he’s getting that extension anywhere else besides LA even if that’s already a dicey sitch.

Your current team don’t want to extend your hobbled *** but we should over here? And have over our 2 best youts from the backcourt same time? El oh el.

Warriors tooling up w/ Dario completing their squad for the next run.

PG13 bugging thinking he’s getting that extension anywhere else besides LA even if that’s already a dicey sitch.

Your current team don’t want to extend your hobbled *** but we should over here? And have over our 2 best youts from the backcourt same time? El oh el.

Dario hasn’t been relevant since his Philly day. Tooling up is laughable

NBA really trying to try for Wemby. Headline is "Wemby hosts a block party". Fine print should be shot 15% :lol:

Wemby is a mixture of Rudy Gobert and Kyle Anderson with no muscle mass and people are losing their mind.

Man was cheeks now all I hear is about how it’s going to “Take time”.

Didn’t hear nothing about taking time when people had the nerve to put that man’s name in the same sentence as Bron

Portland can bend over and take those 2 first rounders duncs package. Pause

IMO The Heat franchise/FO and fans shouldn't feel entitled for Portland to make the trade and "take whatever" just because Miami is his preferred destination. Him wanting to leave is fine, he has the right. But the reason why Portland couldn't win with Dame is because no one wanted to go there despite him being a Top 10-15 player in his prime.

So a team that historically doesn't attract free agents even when they have a Top 10-15 player while consistently making the playoffs (including a conference finals) shouldn't just take whatever. Folks make fun of who Portland has surrounded him with but I don't think it was due to shallow pockets or incompetence. They were linked to top FA's over the years but no one ever came through and now we are here.

We need more than Dario but
Dario + CP3 - Poole - Dante + more Moody mins + Wiggins normal = much better than last years squad right there.

That said, we need a real big guy. Was hoping we get Jaxson Hayes but failed there. Not sure who is really left. I’d even be down for Dwite.

Much better?

Dwight Howard?

We weren’t that far away from being able to win it all again - it’s a matter of micro decisions - and I feel those 5-7 pt difference in the playoffs is huge and we’re much better now. Poole was costing us 5 pts a game easy and Kerr was playing Donte too many mins for the mediocre level talent he is.

We would rarely use Dwight but we need someone with size and defensive instincts to wear out the Joker and ADs. Dario Dray and Looney are simply not big enough. We need someone to wear and put tear in those guys. Dwight fouling Joker hard 6 times is well worth his cost.

We weren’t that far away from being able to win it all again - it’s a matter of micro decisions - and I feel those 5-7 pt difference in the playoffs is huge and we’re much better now. Poole was costing us 5 pts a game easy and Kerr was playing Donte too many mins for the mediocre level talent he is.

We would rarely use Dwight but we need someone with size and defensive instincts to wear out the Joker and ADs. Dario Dray and Looney are simply not big enough. We need someone to wear and put tear in those guys. Dwight fouling Joker hard 6 times is well worth his cost.
91FE4733-57BB-4A90-9AC3-6CB26873F05E.gif

Back
Top Bottom