The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Watching Marshall... So Hassan Whiteside's officially out of the NBA huh?

Pistons jerseys are tough 🔥.

D6002C68-B998-4407-ADB3-06AD6FDF7A95.jpeg
6E7B8C82-E0E6-4C17-9EA1-732369C24412.jpeg

This is not the 1950s, parenting clearly goes on into the mid-20s these days.

And even after parents will never stop parenting. But that being said Ja has millions and millions of dollars, a player exclusive shoe deal(!), and more money than his parents ever had which probably has him doing whatever he’s wanted.

Y’all think they really suspended Ja for exercising his constitutional right?

Nope Klutch made the call. Lakers getting that win. EYE am not proud of it but it had to happen.
I dont know if you knowthis but even with ja out, without lebron, the lakers will find a way to lose that game.

Literally lol. Stern was good for the owners and profitability but he had so many comments/situations with racist undertones
Wade went off on him during negotiations to end a lockout because he was talking to Wade like a child. It was clear his time was up.

There was a paternalistic way Stern dealt with black players that never sat right with me.

I really do not get these Stern comments. Sounding like folk are suggesting the best person to discipline a young black man is an old white man with a firm hand.

Last edited:
Ja statement read like a celebrity who got a DUI and hit a newborn and is going to “rehab” aka lay low for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom