The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

I don’t say this to question or minimize anything anyone else has said about Stern, but from stuff I’ve heard, he viewed almost everyone else in the world as intellectually inferior to him.

But there was definitely levels to his arrogance and condescension and it was more overt toward players.

I’m saying bro!!! :lol: I have had to send folks to get right at work before and it’s a 30 Day Minimum
Only took Dray "a few days away" to get his head right from felony assaulting Poole

Anything possible
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Didn’t the press release say Ja would be away for the team for “at least” two games? And that’s just the team decision. The league could suspend him for longer separately, right? I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being longer than 2 games.

Didn’t the press release say Ja would be away for the team for “at least” two games? And that’s just the team decision. The league could suspend him for longer separately, right? I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being longer than 2 games.
Your Legal Eagle spidey senses are on point. Me , you dacomeup dacomeup and lying nako xl nako xl all view da world the SAME WAY

Only took Dray "a few days away" to get his head right from felony assaulting Poole

Anything possible
9zy7x0_th (2).png

You both make valid points. 2 games, a few days, whatever…during the season, any sort of punishment for that type of issue relating towards mental health is partially optics. My hope would be though that he is at the would be “meeting with someone” at least 2X/week when they got back.

If I was the team and seriously concerned, that’s what I would want at least.

You both make valid points. 2 games, a few days, whatever…during the season, any sort of punishment for that type of issue relating towards mental health is partially optics. My hope would be though that he is at the would be “meeting with someone” at least 2X/week when they got back.

Yeah the work that would get put in behind the scenes is all that matters

He aint meeting with nobody man. :lol: Dude prolly playing Call of Duty all day.

>D

Is this anyone else’s first time seeing this pic?

Like one of the comments said, anytime dudes end up in a situation the Feds come out with all sort of references, old pics, etc :lol:

Gianny is for the children.

Sure, he pervs a little sometimes on social media, but it’s toward his wife, so it’s actually wholesome :lol:

Back
Top Bottom