The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

No one cares about details and are definitely going to keep making a 1:1 comparison of Ja to Kyrie...but I just wanna throw it out there that Nike/Kyrie had already announced their partnership was ending at the end of the year. The Amazon mixtape just presented Nike with an early cash out option.

I'd hope one can understand why Nike didn't pull the plug on a relationship that just started...vs. accelerating the already agreed upon end of a 10+ year relationship.

To be clear - EYE am not posting my take. I stand with antidope antidope ’s post. But I’m just explaining why I think folks are fake fed up

NAW gets buckets every where he goes but can't find a place to stick. Maybe it'll be in Minnesota this time.

Sixers making a run without Embiid

D StaXX D StaXX rn

steve-carell-thankyou.gif

I think smart, open, honest questions would be just fine. The problem is people go for simplistic low hanging fruit questions not meant to foster conversation but to stir **** then hide their hands to look good for their chosen online group.

It's been black scholar's that have been called antisemitic for smart, honest questions. For talking factual information.

Back
Top Bottom