The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Is this anyone else’s first time seeing this pic?

Like one of the comments said, anytime dudes end up in a situation the Feds come out with all sort of references, old pics, etc :lol:

Lmao
7D301A48-C2EB-45D9-998A-7EA897598FC2.png

People keep comparing Kyrie and Ja like it hasn't been years of dumb **** keeping him off the court and hurting his value for Kyrie vs Ja who just really started acting up.

I think people’s gripe is that Ja’s recent threats intimate violence while Kyrie was just “speaking his mind”

I think people’s gripe is that Ja’s recent threats intimate violence while Kyrie was just “speaking his mind”
So what do they want? They want to put a huge dent in this young man's career and strip him of chances because Kyrie's dumb *** doesn't know he doesn't have to tweet everything?

Considering the recent, documented upsurge in violent acts against Jews, Kyrie’s most recent version of “speaking his mind” can be characterized as inciting violence.

And that was on top of him being an anti-vaxxer during a pandemic. Plus other priors.

What Kyrie got was cumulative; Ja doesn’t have the same history.

Related, I was thinking how it’s crazy that if you rank the members of the 2009 draft class still currently in the league it’s:

Steph
Jrue
DDR
Wait not Harden in there?

Man that class is overall was cooked. Sheesh

Ja out here posting videos with the tooly dancing while being sued for beating up kids and pulling the tooly on them Nike telling giving out statements talking about they stand with Ja. Brother Kyrie, on the other hand, posted a link to a book being sold on amazon and shared his personal religious views and Nike dropped him quickly.

Because the Clippers have engaged in unforgivable self-sabotage this season, I’ve decided my preferred outcomes for the year are:

Jokic winning his 1st
Giannis winning his 2nd
KD getting a 3rd

People are playing dumb

It wasn't just Kyrie sharing the link that got him in trouble

Wasn't suspended directly after doing that

It was him being dismissive when the press asked him if he is antisemitic, multiple times

It was after that he got suspended by the team

Back
Top Bottom