The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Missed that first one and was like

169B958F-C6BF-4740-A3D4-D1090722CAF0.jpeg

Eschatology used to describe Lebron

Weird word

Let’s wear it on a hat even though two NTers claim it has nothing to do with someone writing it in relation to him

Y’all don’t know Deadspin was poppin in 2010? He definitely saw it, they were on the forefront of Skip type journalism at that time

Weird word

Let’s wear it on a hat even though two NTers claim it has nothing to do with someone writing it in relation to him

Y’all don’t know Deadspin was poppin in 2010? He definitely saw it, they were on the forefront of Skip type journalism at that time
Let me wear this hat to somehow stick it to a writer who used this word 13 years ago and wasn't even really insulting me

Weird word

More like a weird way for you to interpret this in a way that would be "receipt" worthy. He's trying to get artsy with his words but he's very clearly speaking positively about Lebron

I read Harlan Ellison's The Deathbird when I was 11, and I have no idea what the lyrics to Neil Young's "Danger Bird" mean. Still, I feel confident that these two works of art — if nothing else, in title and atmosphere — get right at how LeBron James fits into this team. And maybe, because I'm sleep-deprived and can't handle this slippery slope, the entire league. James is basketball eschatology, and not the Christian kind, where the end of the world is cause for a pizza party. Sooner or later, he will exact his judgment, and from that point on, the game is more or less in ruins. He glows, but only for those who bought season tickets a long time ago, and while he glows, it's out of a love for the sport that isn't about sweating with mere mortals. It's sickening, and strange, and not the stuff of the charismatic man-child he was in Cleveland. But here we are.

That's a roundabout way of saying Lebron James is clutch

Varnell no one asked you got money to lose on San Fran and Gonzaga

But you’re right maybe it’s a positive :lol:

Let me wear this hat to somehow stick it to a writer who used this word 13 years ago and wasn't even really insulting me

Bro is very clearly tired or in the midst of an acid trip. This is in the same article :lol:

Is this ****-riding? Maybe, but it's also truth. As the Heat learn their hierarchy, James isn't emerging as the point guard we never knew. Instead, he's ultimate judgment, distilled and bottled and kept on the shelf for certain occasions. The score may stay close after LeBron's time, but that game is as good as over.

The guy is a Lebron stan.

Varnell no one asked you got money to lose on San Fran and Gonzaga

But you’re right maybe it’s a positive :lol:

I’ve championed Lebron for years on here, not like I got it out for him. Sorry for posting his hat, I didn’t know you knew the writer so well :lol:

Pelicans were the #1 seed at one point, fast forward to now where NT talking about Bron’s hat and a Cade plushie. Their downfall has been nasty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom